Hello!

Purple Princess

Hello everybody, my name is Claire and I'm new to the BCF (obviously!)

I've just been having a little look around and it seems so nice and friendly here - I'm looking forward to chatting to you all about books and other random things!

At the moment I'm nearly finished reading The Almost Moon but have a pile of others waiting for me!

That's a really hard question - i like so many.....

I really like Karin Slaughter and James Patterson and crime type books, but i also like to read lighter books by authors like Sophie Kinsella and Marian Keyes too.

This year my aim is to try and read books that i wouldn't usually go for and try out new authors....

Hello and welcome claire to the friendliset place to talk about books- books and more books!!!!- did you read all of the shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella? I thought they were good and described me perfectly!!- Carm

This year my aim is to try and read books that i wouldn't usually go for and try out new authors....

You've come to the right place for inspiration!

Hello and Welcome

Have fun here

JudyB

Hi, Purple Princess, and welcome on my behalf, too!

If you like Kinsella, have you read her Undomestic Goddess? I personally prefered that to the shopaholic books.