LOST Series 4

Nici

Now's the time to trawl through the Lost forums, to see what other people thought of it!

I avoid those apart from the *No Spoilers* one on DigitalSpy as I can't bear the thought of having it spoiled.

Oceanic Six?

Others left behind?

Everyone looks different apart from Hugo.

Christian Shepherd?

... and lots more questions from me over the next eight weeks

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go to one of the big forums, where they're very good at 'policing' spoilers, and I stick only to the section dealing with the episode I've just watched. Mind you, I often come away even more confused! lol

It would appear that Hugo was having problems earlier on.. Jack seemed ok in this episode, but we know that by the time he grows that beard he mentions, he's losing it!

It's certainly all very complicated!

8 episodes isn't enough. :)

It so isn't :D

However, it looks like the strikeers are coming to some sort of agreement (maybe) and so it may not be too long before the rest of the series is completed.

But I'm an eternal optimist :D

The link you posted, does it have any spoilers? If so, I shall avoid it thanks ;)

It would be great if they did , but i can also see it getting strung out for months.

As far as I remember from last year , there arent any spoilers on there just an analysis of the previous episode. I'll check again though V.

Wish i could be an optimist but im a cynic through and through :D

Edit: The site usually avoids spoillers as the writer hates them too however i'd recommend not reading the post about comic con. Everything else will be fine although it is american so a few days ahead.

I watched the first episodes of season 4 the other night and I have to say that I'm impressed. I was expecting the series to get more and more complicated but I think that it is finally going in a positive direction.

I especially like the flash forward sections as this shows that 6 members escape from the island!!! I hope we soon get to see how they achieve this.

Sorry only just seen these posts.

EHHHH sorry Karen, but your wrong on that....

.....Everything in life is risky, if we didn't take any we'd never leave the house...EVER.:):lol::readingtwo:

Yeah I know that technically torrents are safe, but I'm paranoid about dowloading things from unknown sources, and I think my firewall and security settings wouldn't allow me to do so without either changing them or temporarily disabling them which I don't want to have to do.

Oh and plus there's the fact that I have no idea how to use torrents in the first place.:D

In which case, Karen, how did you see it?

Nope sorry Michelle no Tardis. But I have a friend in the US and he uploads the episodes on to either a file host or usually on to a personal server and I just download from there (and yes I know it's still illegal but needs must). I find that a lot quicker too (I got this weeks episode of Lost in about 10 minutes) and it's the same way that I've gotten Season 2 of Heroes.

Is it still as good as Season 1?

I think it is still as good now with season 4. Personally I think season 2 did kinda go a little overboard and I started to lose interest, but I'm glad I kept watching because season 3 was really good and season 4 has started off very well too.

Things have started to come together a little bit in season 4 - but we are only two episodes in, so I'm sure the writers have thrown in some other surprise twist somewhere which is just around the corner!

^ I've been trying to avoid spoilers this year too, which has definitely been made easier since they decided to keep as much information as possible under wraps, and it does make the episodes more enjoyable. I've even avoided watching the promo's for the next episode too.

I think it is still as good now with season 4. Personally I think season 2 did kinda go a little overboard and I started to lose interest, but I'm glad I kept watching because season 3 was really good and season 4 has started off very well too.

Things have started to come together a little bit in season 4 - but we are only two episodes in, so I'm sure the writers have thrown in some other surprise twist somewhere which is just around the corner!

I agree regarding the seasons.

Season Two was all a bit too much with the tail-enders and so forth.

Season Three was phenomenal and it looks like Season Four is going the same way

Oh a Sayid-centric episode. What bliss :lol:

I too am completley out of sync with what is going on after not having a TV for a long time. Can someone PM me the 6 that escape lol!?

Only the identity of four of them have been revealed on the show, although I have read spoilers (accidentally) as to who the other two are. Are you sure you want to know?