Signs!

Inver

Just been watching it on the telly......Kenny and I sat :) on and off towards the end....was good though. Anybody else watch it?

Thought I had seen it but turns out I hadn't...was nice to sit and ogle Mel Gibson again....sigh:smile2:

Just been watching it on the telly......Kenny and I sat :) on and off towards the end....was good though. Anybody else watch it?

Thought I had seen it but turns out I hadn't...was nice to sit and ogle Mel Gibson again....sigh:smile2:

Ooo spooky film - especially the bit with the birthday party.

Ooh yeah, the footage taken at the birthday party is very freaky isn't it? I like when Joaquin and the kids are sitting on the lounge with hands on knees and alfoil hats on heads :) It's a bit of a strange movie - can't make up my mind whether I love it or just think it's OK.

Ooh yeah, the footage taken at the birthday party is very freaky isn't it? I like when Joaquin and the kids are sitting on the lounge with hands on knees and alfoil hats on heads :) It's a bit of a strange movie - can't make up my mind whether I love it or just think it's OK.

Yeh...that bit did make me laugh...think Mel nearly laughed too...he should have joined them....lol.