Tech/internet advice

Madeleine

I've been having this issue with some of my Facebook groups lately, annoyingly it's the pages of a couple of authors who I follow.  Basically when I get a notification of a new post on one of their pages (some have separate pages for different book series) I get a pop up which says

This Page Isn't Available Right Now
This may be because of a technical error that we're working to get fixed. Try reloading this page.
Reload Page

When I try to reload, I get another message which says "Your request couldn't be processed" 
There was a problem with this request. We're working on getting it fixed as soon as we can.

And I am trapped in a circle of pointlessness between these two screens.  Have tried reporting it but to no avail, occasionally it might work properly but most of the time that's all I get.

Has anyone else had this problem?  thanks!

18 minutes ago, Madeleine said:

Very strange, thanks.  maybe I should DM the author, to see if they've somehow put a block on me?

It is strange. If you click on their page and can't get in (as opposed to clicking the post) that might tell you. You'd think that if you'd been blocked a message to that effect would pop up (and why would you be blocked?).