Nici

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Co-codamols and orange juice :lol:

Hmm, sounds nice! :lol::readingtwo:

It was delicious too - Bragioli.

Yum! They sound nice. They sound a bit similar to Rouladen, which my mum cooks really well. :) You take some thin, long pieces of beef - they have to be about 1/4 inch thick. Spread some mustard on them, and season with salt and pepper. Then put an uncooked bacon rasher on it, some onions and pickles. Roll it up, fasten with a toothpick, and put in a frying pan with some stock. Cook it on high heat, to 'seal' the meat, then let it simmer for about an hour. Very, very yummy! :D

Yum! That's one of my very favourite meals, Icecream! Any leftovers? :readingtwo:

Er, not unless you fancied Katie's mash, carrots, cauliflower and gravy mixed together (exactly how she usually likes it anyway:lol:).

Tonight we had curry, and I gave Katie the last sausage in the packet with the remains of last nights dinner and some rice.

Hmm, sounds nice! :lol::readingtwo:

Yum! They sound nice. They sound a bit similar to Rouladen, which my mum cooks really well. :) You take some thin, long pieces of beef - they have to be about 1/4 inch thick. Spread some mustard on them, and season with salt and pepper. Then put an uncooked bacon rasher on it, some onions and pickles. Roll it up, fasten with a toothpick, and put in a frying pan with some stock. Cook it on high heat, to 'seal' the meat, then let it simmer for about an hour. Very, very yummy! :D

sounds delicious too!

Spaghetti bolagnese.

Katie has just started to try and feed herself this week. She can get the food from the dish into her mouth, but hasn't quite worked out how to pick food up. The consequence?

Tonight I decided just to chop her spaghetti up so she could learn to chew her meals rather than having them blended. She did very well at eating her mince etc, but a lot of her meal was flung all over the kitchen, including my coat and her carseat which were behind her on the settee.