Hi I'm new here

Deirdre

My name is Deirdre and I am a 33 year old female from The Neterlands. I love to read and discuss books, so I think I came to the right place here.

I love almost every genre, allthough I am not so big on real life stories. I am currently reading Brimstone by Preston & Child.

I hope to meet lots of new people here and to learn about lots of interesting books.

A big WELCOME, Deirdre! I am a huge Preston/Child fan myself, and Brimstone is one of my favorites. Have you read any others, especially others of the Pendergast series?:welcome::D

Thank you all for the nice welcome.

@ Echo, I only started to read Preston & Child this year and so far I have finished The Relic, Reliquary, The Cabinet of Curiosities and Still Life with Crows. I loved them all, so I'm trying to finish all Pendergast books before the end of this year as there latest book will be published in the Netherlands early next year.

@ Roland Butter, so I guess there are more Dutch people over here? Leuk hoor. :readingtwo:

@ Echo, I only started to read Preston & Child this year and so far I have finished The Relic, Reliquary, The Cabinet of Curiosities and Still Life with Crows. I loved them all, so I'm trying to finish all Pendergast books before the end of this year as there latest book will be published in the Netherlands early next year.

I know that this isn't a Pendergast book, but I would also read Thunderhead. It features Bill Smithback and Nora Kelly, and tells the story of how they met. It's a great book!

I reviewed The Wheel of Darkness, which is their latest book, for our reviews blog, which you can find here. I'm so glad you're enjoying Preston and Child!!:readingtwo:

I recently bought Thunderhead, so I will give it a go after I finished all the Pendergast novels. The Wheel of Darkness is coming out in Dutch translation early february next year. Your review looked interesting, so I can hardly wait until then. Luckily for me I still have three more books by P&C to go until then.:readingtwo: