What do you crave?

Adam

Everyone craves something. Do you have a sweet-tooth? Do you crave salt or sour things? What tickles your fancy?

For me it is slat. I crave salt. Chips or popcorn or real food like chicken. I get the weirdest cravings at the stupidest times. For me though it is generally salt. Although, I have been know to have a sweet-tooth from time to time :jump:

well, for a long time ive really been craving some chicken, i want some every day when i get home, and i usually just microwave a chicken patty and make a sandwich, but i finished the last one yesterday:irked: so now theres no more chicken in my house, and talking about it makes me want more.......:jump:

Bread, cheese, nuts and chocolate (although I'm trying to take care of the chocolate cravings at the moment - I've not had a chocolate bar in about 3 weeks now and have only had 2 Options hot chocolate drinks during that time - the weening approach seems to be working - I want to be off the chocs and able to resist in time to avoid all those boxes of chocs at Xmas time!).

One of my favourite things in the world, though, is a nice chunk of really good bread, a piece of really good Cheddar (or Lancashire or Cheshire, or Wensleydale, depending on my mood), a small handful of nuts (any kind will do!) and a nice, cold glass of skimmed milk (I hate creamy milk - it makes me gag!). Even without the nuts is more than acceptable. I don't even butter the bread!

Anything salty, especially cheese. I crave pizza every few days, too, which is awful! I also crave chicken and garlic. My comfort food is pasta, and garlic always reminds me of my parents' house!

Yup I think tea is my top addiction. Besides that I sometimes get cravings for meat. Once in a while I get a weird craving for sour sweets, and I have to go out and buy some. Starburst sour or fizzy cola bottles or something... I have to stop there ... my mouth is watering :jump:

Bread. If I go for too long without some stodgy bread I begin to go slightly insane.

And melted cheese, too.

So, er, pizza.

Har har!!

Ok..this is embarrassing. I have a thing for, oy, Pringles. I can eat a whole can. And I do get cravings for them, maybe every couple of months. And then afterward I don't feel so good, but other than that, and maybe some chocolate, I don't eat any junk (hard to believe, I know!).

Kell, let me know how that chocolate weaning goes for you:blush:

Adam, I know you're young, but you need to watch your blood pressure if you eat too much salt.

LOL, I know its true. However, I am on a strict diet, it has a low sodium intake. I get salt cravings, but rarely will I act on them. My fitness and health is everything to me. Without it I would not be able to have my dream job as a firefighter. I take good care of my health.

Thank you for your concern though :jump:

Chocolate! It might be bad for me, but nothing will ever induce me to try and give it up. Life's too short, and eating it makes me happy, so why not? I probably eat a bit every day, but not in copious amounts.

I also crave chicken (I'm surprised at how many of us there are!) I will eat it in any way, shape or form.

Why hasn't anyone brought out chicken-flavoured chocolate? I bet it wouldn't taste as gross as it sounds! :jump:

Why hasn't anyone brought out chicken-flavoured chocolate? I bet it wouldn't taste as gross as it sounds! :lol:

Oh yuck!! :D

I'm another salt-craver. :jump: There isn't really much of anything else that I crave regularly. Actually, I only tend to crave the things that we don't have in the house. If we don't have any chocolate, then all of a sudden I need it. Same with crisps. But if we have them, then I can go forever (well, quite a while!) without eating them. :lol: