Hi - I am new to the forum.....

Candybar

Love to read - but do not have the time, so you can imagine how big the to be read pile is getting. I could be 90 years old before I finish it, that is of course, is that I don't add more!

My favourite genre is crime & physchological thrillers - Jonathan Kellerman, Harlen Coben, Mary Higgins Clark, Minette Walters, Mark Billingham, Lee Child, Michael Connelly, Karin Slaughter, to name a few.

I am very busy during the day, so really no time for reading or chatting on forum - but I will make the time!

I came across this site by chance through www.listbooks.co.uk, which only by chance I found on Google.......

So here I am .......and hello!

Hi Candybar, and :lol: to the forum. I see you have a few crime writers in your favourites list there. you might be interested in checking out our current featured author thread - we have Stuart MacBride (author of Cold Granite, Dying Light and Broken Skin) with us all month and is answering our questions.

You can find the thread HERE.

I hope you'll enjoy it here. :D

Hello and welcome Candybar, I'll second Kell's recommendation about Stuart Macbride. I too like Karin Slaughter and also Martina Cole, Richard Montanari and Lisa Gardner, you can't beat a good crime novel! Your 'To Be Read' pile will definately increase whilst on here. :lol: