Which TV programme are you waiting for?

Maureen

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My daughter and I are waiting for Desparate Housewives :D

We think its really funny! lol

(Maybe should have posted this in the guilty pleasures thread :welcome2:)

I love it too.

Also waiting on this weeks two part Silent Witness at night after the Big Cat Live.

• 1 month later...

The first BBC 1 broadcast will be the QI Christmas Special in December, with the new series of 10 QI episodes transmitting from early January 2009. This year's QI Children in Need Special will be broadcast on BBC2 on Friday 14th November at 10pm.

The first BBC 1 broadcast will be the QI Christmas Special in December, with the new series of 10 QI episodes transmitting from early January 2009. This year's QI Children in Need Special will be broadcast on BBC2 on Friday 14th November at 10pm.

Brilliant! Lookin forward to it :) OH got the QI annual the other day and its really funny while being informative!! If they made lessons at shool as fun the country would be full of professors! :)

Sorry no I dont but will series link and skyplus it too when it starts! :)

Brilliant! Lookin forward to it :) OH got the QI annual the other day and its really funny while being informative!! If they made lessons at shool as fun the country would be full of professors! :)

Will have to look out for that one, might make a good xmas prezie!! hint hint !!:)

Will have to look out for that one, might make a good xmas prezie!! hint hint !!:)

Good idea! I'll put it down for a few people I know .. my brother, my son, my brother in law and .... who else .... OH yes my cousin! :) I can't think of anybody else :)

Good idea! I'll put it down for a few people I know .. my brother, my son, my brother in law and .... who else .... OH yes my cousin! :) I can't think of anybody else :lol:

Me me me me me me me me me me me :):):):motz:

Re: Devil's 'lady of the night'

I watched it and thought it was darn good. I won't give anything away until you peeps have seen it.

But, I thought it was well made with an intelligent script and John Simms (he of Life on Mars) was quite unrecognisable as a soldier of fortune.

Hope you enjoy it.:lol:

• 2 weeks later...