Which TV programme are you waiting for?

Maureen

Dexter season 2 started here about a month ago so I don't have to wait for that anymore :blush: Right now I'm eagerly waiting for Desperate housewives season 5 that will start in November. Oh, and must not forget: Britain's next top model season 1 will start in a couple of weeks.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't even seen the end of series 4 of Desperate Housewives yet. That doesn't mean I'm not excited about the 5th. I adore this show and it just keeps getting better and better in my opinion. Roll on the next series.

Season 4 is absolutely amazing and so exciting, just you wait! :blush:

I LOVE ER as well! I cried so much when Mark died. :)

Me too, loved all the old characters....it is still good though. I've forgotten how the last one ended. Too long between them.

Edited by Nici
Just sorted out the quote!

Everybody hates Chris!!

It's so funny, :lol:!!

Anyone who also likes the series?:D

My 12yr old daughter loves it tho i'm not that keen on it now (maybe because she keeps watching it over and over!) :irked:

Our whole family loves the series 'Scrubs' and have seen every episode:lol: Its really funny! Have you seen it?

I love ER too, and can't wait for it to return to our screens. It started airing last week in the US and I accidentally came across a spoiler as to who was on board the ambulance although if you think about it we already kind of know! Apparently it's really sad though so get those tissues out!

With regards to the whole Mark and Doug Ross thing...

Anthony Edwards (Mark) is appearing in the final season!!! And I've heard that he's also trying to persuade George Clooney to return too but I very much doubt that will happen!

I am waiting on Heroes

It starts this Wednesday, BBC2 at 9pm with the second episode on BBC3 afterwards!

What a clever way of the BBC to keep people without digital yet ANOTHER week behind the Americans, both eps were on tv on the same day there on normal tv. And they wonder why people download things.

Come on you can't really complain. It's only one week which is blimmin' good considering it was a hell of a lot longer than that during Season 1 so it could be worse.

It is not one week, heroes episode three is on tonight in america where as episode one is on wed so that leaves us three weeks behind, and that is REALLY good for the uk, often we are 6 months - year behind. Which there is no excuse for.

It is not one week, heroes episode three is on tonight in america where as episode one is on wed so that leaves us three weeks behind, and that is REALLY good for the uk, often we are 6 months - year behind. Which there is no excuse for.

Ah well, three weeks is still better than what it was before.

I'm looking forward to Fringe - supposed to be a cross between X Files and Lost. Looks good!

I've seen that advertised a lot recently. It does look good.

Still trying to make my mind up on fringe, it looks good from ep1 but ..it has potential to be another LOST( read: drag on for years with no clue where its going)

I didn't like Lost, but I loved X Files. If it is another Lost, I won't stick with it for long. I like Kirk Acevedo a lot, and he's one of the main cast...so I'll do my usual thing of watching the first few episodes and then decide what to do.