David Gibbins - Atlantis

Kell

• 3 years later...

I'm currently around half way through the book and am so far really enjoying it.

Having read the reviews on Amazon i'd agree that there's a lot of technical and hostorical information woven into the book but done in such a way that you never get bogged down. Having never read The DaVinci Code i'm not qualified to compare it to this but i'd certainly recommend this book to anyone with an interest in adventure fiction who wants something more out of a book than just a great story.

I actually bought this book years ago, and i got very bored so didn't give it much of a chance. I may pick it up again sometime.

• 2 weeks later...

I have this on my book shelf (well it's back on the bookshelf now mister.g has finished with it :)) and I'll get round to it soon hopefully. I do enjoy Dan Brown books, but find his style of writing to be quite clumsy, so I'm glad this is a smoother read. Makes me more inclined to give it a go.