Movies You're Looking Forward to in 2015

Karsa Orlong

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First look at The Martian. I'm not sure if it will be part of the actual movie, or whether it's just for publicity purposes, but either way, it looks good!

Interesting! Miss Barnes is in it! I'm reserving judgement! :lol:

I'm going to see Jurassic Pratt this weekend. I'm not expecting much, I'm going for the CG dinos.

I'm not expecting much, I'm going for the CG dinos.

What other reason is there for seeing it? :D

Of course the real Martian expedition won't be for just one year: they are never coming back

If they ever go up in the first place. :P

Don't know how I missed this, but there's a second, even better trailer for The Martian (this is a 'proper' trailer, showing bits from the entire movie):

When is The Martian coming out?  I've been lalalalala ing the movie clips and talk since I haven't read it yet.  Should I read it first?

I look forward to see this film :). As usual though, when I watch a trailer with no subtitles, I can't make out some of the things some characters or the voice over are / is saying.

OMG I can't wait!  I am hoping the movie theater does a marathon showing of all the movies again :giggle2:

Looks great! I haven't actually watched Part 1 yet, and I don't remember a great deal of the second movie (perhaps I only watched parts of it), so I think I need to re-watch those first.

• 3 months later...

I can't decide if I should read the book first or see the movie first!  I am a little irritated though, because now the cover of the book is Matt Damon's face.  Not that its a bad face, just I preferred the orangey one with the astronaut.  :mellow:

I can't decide if I should read the book first or see the movie first!  I am a little irritated though, because now the cover of the book is Matt Damon's face.  Not that its a bad face, just I preferred the orangey one with the astronaut.  :mellow:

Totally understand about the cover. Hopefully you can find one without the movie cover!

I've read the book, and I usually prefer to read the book before seeing the movie, but I couldn't say in this case whether you must read the book first. I don't think it would matter too much either way.

We've both read The Martian, so went ahead and watched the trailer.  And YES, it contains spoilers.  Definitely.

But....all I can say is WOWOWOWOW!!!  What a great trailer.  It absolutely keeps the tone and excitement of the book totally intact.  Can't wait to see it!

Went to pick up Age of Ultron in HMV this afternoon, only to find that after two weeks on release they don't have it in their chart (meaning it is not part of their 2 for £25 offer). There is no way it can't be in the top sellers, which means they are deliberately keeping it out of the chart so they can charge more for it. I'm okay with them doing that for the first week, but this is a tad cheeky, so I will spend my pennies elsewhere, even if I have to pay the same price somewhere else.

:lol:

Yeah I like the orangey one too, I've never liked movie covers. I'm so excited to see the film though. It's finally out here today, and I'm sick. Boooo.

• 2 weeks later...