What's up in March?

Michelle

Congrats Lucy!

Talisman, all I can say is you are well rid of that place. Wipe the dust off your feet and keep it moving without looking back.

I've spent the morning taking the son to get a hair cut then came home to finalize the new family budget. I can honestly say that I have never been so detailed about it before. I got everything, including how to soften the blow by paying things weekly instead of monthly. Doesn't seem quit so scarey now.

Another dentist appointment scheduled in an a little over an hour, then its off to walk the dog and then come back to read and try my hand at jewelry making.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was angry for a few days about the outcome, but now I am just relieved it is all over. They were never going to side with me, as then they would have to admit they were wrong and take responsibility, and it is always easier to blame others.It doesn't matter what they think though in the end, as I know the truth and I know that their behaviour was inappropriate and wrong. I didn't do this to try and change things there, for they are the only ones who could do that anyway - it was all about me and finding my own voice.

I am much happier in the new job - even the CEO and the Directors have said how well I am doing, and how pleased they are that I am working there. I am getting to know the rest of the staff and all the clients, and learning all about the different disabilities that they have. I got my first payslip yesterday and it was £100 more than I used to get, which isn't bad either. I think I know then who has really lost out - and it isn't me. :smile:

March Madness is in full swing. North Carolina doesn't have a single team that is in the Sweet Sixteen. The last time that happened the Internet didn't exist and there were no mobile phones, way back to 1979. There is at least one person on the forum that knows what March madness is. :)

March Madness is in full swing. North Carolina doesn't have a single team that is in the Sweet Sixteen. The last time that happened the Internet didn't exist and there were no mobile phones, way back to 1979. There is at least one person on the forum that knows what March madness is. :)

You'll be disappointed you don't have a team Muggle :( And where's your two's usual thread on progress?? :dunno:

You'll be disappointed you don't have a team Muggle :( And where's your two's usual thread on progress?? :dunno:

I got tired of "Sweet Pea" stomping me every year. :) Besides, in the Women's Tournament there is no contest this year. Sweet Pea's team will undoubtedly win it all. U-Conn is undefeated this year and I don't see them losing, they are that good. :banghead:

I got tired of "Sweet Pea" stomping me every year. :) Besides, in the Women's Tournament there is no contest this year. Sweet Pea's team will undoubtedly win it all. U-Conn is undefeated this year and I don't see them losing, they are that good. :banghead:

She's being very diplomatic not rubbing it in! :giggle2:

My dearest filled out his bracket and seems to be doing well so far.  I don't really follow, though;  I'm a baseball fan through and through.   :)

What team is your favorite. Peacefield is a Minnesota Twins fan and I am a long time Pirate fan.