What are you listening to? - 2014

Athena

Listening to my 1990-ish playlist on Spotify. Songs I grew up with. Basic Element, Steps, Real McCoy, Run-DMC, Manic street preachers, OMD, Sash, Dr Alban, Ace of bace, Army of lovers, Alcazar, Belinda Carlisle, The beautiful south, Cranberries, No doubt, East 15, La Bouche, Whigfield, Corona, Gina G, All saints, The Corrs, Texas, Rednex, Culture beat, Scooter, MC Hammer, Pandora, E-Type, Javiera, DJ Bobo, Alice Deejay, C + C Music Factory, M People, Blümchen, Roxette, Savage garden, Backstreet boys, Take that, BWO, Shaggy, U96, EMF, Captain Hollywood project, Donna Lewis, Inner circle, Catatonia.................................. 

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chrissy's signature song :)

Exquisite violin.

Wow! That is beautiful music. Just love the violin.

Chrissy and I have good taste in music. :)

We also have good taste in brooms. :)

Where did Chrissy disappear to. :)

THE best lullaby ever. I feel safe and warm every time I hear it. "The song of the wolf" from Astrid Lindgren's Ronia the robber's daughter (the film). Ronja's mom Lovis sings it to her. 

"The wolf howls in the nightly woods. He wants to, but cannot sleep. Hunger claws his wolf stomach, and it's cold within him. You wolf, you wolf, do not come here. You'll never get my child". 

Sounds silly in english.

I am about, with my only sunshine nearby! No brooms currently in use! :P It's at the broom menders, due to overuse. :D

The broom should last forever now that you have the wonderful new car to scoot around in. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Who Wears Short Shorts - The Royal Teens.......

This song was written by Bob Gaudio when he was 15 years old and became a novelty hit climbing to #3 on the U.S. charts.

Gaudio later became one of the founding members of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.

http://youtu.be/UcvjXAtzaMU