• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finished 'Rosemary's Baby' by Ira Levin, I have seen the movie, and the movie is very true to the book, but I found the book scarier! - Great read. x

I'm so glad you enjoyed Rosemary's Baby, Paula - I loved it too. And you're right - the film was very true to the book, even down to the descriptions of the rooms and furniture!

I'm so glad you enjoyed Rosemary's Baby, Paula - I loved it too. And you're right - the film was very true to the book, even down to the descriptions of the rooms and furniture!

The movie was really well made, they did not miss anything I think except for Rosemary going to the cabin for a week (but I could be wrong) x

I am liking 'Wuthering Height' by Emily Bronte a lot better this time, this is my third try of attempting to read it, so it is a positive move, reading wise and the like.

Started 'Atonement' by Ian McEwan, I know I am a day early folks. :lol:

I haven't ever finished Jane Eyre, that's one I must try.

I hope you try it again, it did take me awhile to get into it but once I did, I really enjoyed it.

:censored:

I listened to the first chapter on my abortive walk to work this morning. Looks like it could be good. I did see the film years ago and loved it, so I'm hopeful that the book will be even better, or at least on a par with its film adaptation!

I listened to the first chapter on my abortive walk to work this morning. Looks like it could be good. I did see the film years ago and loved it, so I'm hopeful that the book will be even better, or at least on a par with its film adaptation!

I think it is so far, hope you enjoy it Kell x