What are you watching now? - 2013

Lilywhite

I've finally decided that it's about time that I watched Breaking Bad. I keep hearing how good it is and seeing as I have a Netflix account it seems a waste not to at least give it a shot.

I started that recently, half way through season 1. It is good but I hear it gets much better. :)

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching an episode of Blossom, on youtube :lol: If this is not epic and hella nostalgic, I don't know what is! (And yes, it's the episode where Blossom got her period. I remember this one very vividly, it was all the rage back in the day. Such a 90s classic!)

Oh my.. I forgot about Blossom!!! I was young when it was on tv. I want my childhood back!!

I know, I'd quite forgotten about it, too :D I can't give you your childhood back, but I can tell you there are full episodes of the series on youtube :) What a blast from the past!

Oh. My. God. :D I'm watching an episode of Blossom, it's one where Blossom and Six tell Blossom's Dad they are going to the movies with some Jason dude and his best friend, but instead they go to a make out party. And get this: Blossom's date, Jason, is played by Johnny Galecki, the guy who plays Leonard in The Big Bang Theory. Oh god this is epic :lol: The episode's called Sex, Lies and Teenagers in case anyone wants to see it. It's from 1991. Epic!!

Edited by frankie

I just watched Die Hard 5, Jai Courtney was good, Wish I'd seen it at the cinema now. Currently watching Cliffhanger.

2 Broke Girls  :hide:  (a definite guilty pleasure)

:lol: It's great, isn't it? I love it when the blonde tries to be 'street smart' sometimes and talks street talk and waves her hands and stuff. If you get what I mean. So funny!

Lately I've been watching the Star Trek: The Original Series - The Full Journey Blu-rays, we're seen about a third to a half of season one now. They're quite fun! It was filmed in the 60s so the pacing is different from modern stuff but I like it quite a bit. I had only seen a few episodes of the original series before, the new effects are pretty nice too imo.

Season 1 and 2 are great!  Season 3 . . . not so much :lol:   I'm very envious of you getting to see episodes such as The City on the Edge of Forever, The Devil in the Dark, Space Seed, Mirror Mirror et al for the first time :D

What?! You're at season 5? Castle is stopped at the middle of season 4 here in this stupid useless country and we don't even know when it will be on again. I'm stll waiting for the end of season 1 of Once Upon a Time, not a great series, I must admit, but I have to see everything with Robert Carlyle or I'd explode.

Anyway, just seen the end of Lost. Again. But I always love it, I'm so Lost-addicted.

What?! You're at season 5? Castle is stopped at the middle of season 4 here in this stupid useless country and we don't even know when it will be on again. I'm stll waiting for the end of season 1 of Once Upon a Time, not a great series, I must admit, but I have to see everything with Robert Carlyle or I'd explode.

You think your country's useless? Try Finland! We've only seen the last two seasons, as far as I know :rolleyes::banghead:  :banghead:    You have my sympathies, it's so annoying to be so far left behind :empathy:   (Although, to be made to wait for the rest mid-season really, really sucks ass :rolleyes:)

I'm watching Storage Wars. I haven't had my own TV on for at least a month so it's great being able to watch whatever's on :D Nice relaxy lax time for brain.

Edited by frankie