Revenge

emelee

It's about revenge. Or to be more specific..... Emily Thorne returns to the Hamptons to get revenge on the people who framed her father for a crime that he did not commit. A terrorist crime. They don't know who she is because she's changed her name and whole identity. But revenge may not be as easy as she first thought it would be. Things get more complicated.

I am in love with this show. Season 2 begins at the end of September on ABC. Season 1 can be bought on DVD, at least in the States, so far.

I might give it a chance if i ever get a tv :P ^.^ I'm not much for tv shows in general if it isn't a CSI copy of some sort or another. I don't even know why I like those kind of shows, they are all the same anyway. This doesn't sound to bad though ^.^

It was a loooooong time since I was HOOKED on a tv-series. Revenge did it for me. :)

I like that no one is a saint type of character. They are all a little selfish and do what they feel like. Even the nicest characters aren't sugary sweet.

RevengeSeason1DVD.jpg

^^^ Must buy!!!! :)

I saw the first epsiode of the this and thought it looked good, but never kept up with it after that. I'm struggling to see how they could string the concept out past one season, but obviously they have!

Yup, they have. And very well so.

• 1 month later...

Interesting winter finale! Some skeet shooting with the Initiative spying on the Graysons. Power stuggle at both NolCorp and Grayson Global. Suddenly Daniel is the CEO of BOTH companies! Nolan forced to give 51% of NolCorp to Daniel, and then Emily sending old footage of Ashley & Conrad having sex (apparently it happened once, when Conrad was divorced from Victoria and before Ashley hooked up with Daniel) to Victoria so that Victoria could oust Ashley from the Grayson fold, and therefore make Daniel more inclined to listen to Aiden, who Ashley dislikes. But hold your horses! After a talk with Conrad, who straightened things out, Victoria realized it was a ploy and decided to use the video to make Conrad win the board meeting vote. By having Ashley seduce the most influenced board member to vote for Conrad. But as Emily/Aiden has access to the Grayson surveillance cameras, they were one step ahead and had Daniel walk in on Ashley seducing the board member! And Daniel in return blackmailed him into voting for him, or he'd show his wife the picture of him & Ashley that he just snapped with this cellphone camera.

Daniel was full of ruthlessness. After seeing Aiden cuddle Emily, he wouldn't let Aiden back into Grayson Global, and ditched his right-hand man like hot potatoes. How will Emily control Daniel's every move now? Hook up with him again, maybe? Over at the mansion, Ashley left in shame as Conrad had all surveillance cameras disconnected. Must have realized that someone's been hacking into the system, or else how would all information have gotten out?

Nolan invited ex-boyfriend Marco back to NolCorp. The future love triangle (?) of him, Padma and Marco will find a way to take back NolCorp from Daniel. While Daniel is the new target for the Initiative, now that Conrad is no longer in charge. They are already spying on Daniel through secret cameras in his office.

Over at the marina, Carl's old pal came back to warn Jack about the Ryan brothers. Apparently, Jack didn't know they were the sons of Joel Ryan, a mobster that vanished, probably killed, 6 years ago. Jack found out the story. That the pal killed Mr Ryan with Carl's gun, and that Carl hid the gun on The Amanda to save his friend. And now Mr Ryan's sons are there. Why? They don't have any good intentions, that's for sure. And Jack headed to his boat and found the murder weapon.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Great show, isn't it? Always full of little twists.

Yes, I love that about Revenge. And how liberated the characters are, and that no one is close to sainthood just to point out how bad the bad guys are. Even Emily is bad, and she knows it. :) 

How insane wasn't episode 3.13 (Hatred)? That ending...
But I have a feeling things are not what they appear. I think they are simply working together and that she stayed over after they made some plans. Platonically sleeping in the same bed. 

And the first wife on her way to the Hamptons. Wonder what skeletons she'll let out of the closet. 

And Daniel...... He's a much much more interesting character now, but he needs to get over himself! 

How insane wasn't episode 3.13 (Hatred)? That ending...

But I have a feeling things are not what they appear. I think they are simply working together and that she stayed over after they made some plans. Platonically sleeping in the same bed. 

And the first wife on her way to the Hamptons. Wonder what skeletons she'll let out of the closet. 

And Daniel...... He's a much much more interesting character now, but he needs to get over himself! 

Yes, I agree (and sincerely hope!) that it was platonic.

I really hate Daniel.  :7_mad:

While I do love the idea of those two, I prefer Conrad with Victoria, and Emily with Aiden.  <-- text in white color, mark to read. 

I love those two as a team against Daniel. So frickin funny.

I really want Emily to end up with Jack.

What do you think will happen to

Aidan now that that chick has found her father's sword under his bed

?

I want Emily with Aiden because I think they are very similar, and have terrific chemistry. Jack is always so judgemental in my opinion. 

About that other thing...

I have no idea. I don't think she'll kill Aiden in cold blood like she would if it had been another. She seems to really love him. I think she will be conflicted. It depends on how much she loves Aiden, I think.

And what about Conrad's 

ex-wife Stevie? What will she want? I have a feeling that she and Victoria will have bad words for each other... You know, as Victoria said she dismantled Stevie completely when she took over Conrad. I do wonder if Conrad and Stevie are on good or bad terms. It is strange that she just now pops up in the Hamptons. You think someone called her and asked her to come over? Conrad to ask her to join Voulez? Daniel to get revenge on Conrad? Patrick to stick it to Conrad? Emily to get revenge on the Graysons?

Oh, and also...

The promo for next episode features Daniel saying that he thinks Emily and Conrad are conspiring againt him. That would be terrific. I think Emily went to visit Conrad at the hotel after Daniel was so awful towards her to suggest a plan to Conrad. And then she spent the night in his bed, just platonic. She wore his pajamas, didn't she, when she woke up? He must have borrowed it to her. My guess is that all they did in bed was sleep. After coming up with a fun plan to take Daniel down a few pegs. And then she had another blackout and didn't remember how she ended up in his bed. Probably due to her amnesia and the damage the lack of oxygen did to her brain when she was in the ocean.

• 1 month later...

Do you think perhaps she only just realised?

She seemed to suddenly get a weird look on her face when Jack was talking. Like maybe she just realised who he was? I could be wrong. I should watch it again.