Jo Nesbo

Just bought Redbreast and will be looking out for the others. Thanks. Have now bought them online.

Edited by dex

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bought Redbreast and will be looking out for the others. Thanks. Have now bought them online.

This is a great book - enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...

Finished reading Nemesis yesterday, the books that comes after The Redbreast. It's another great read, just as good if not a little better than The Redbreast. Ive got the next 2 in the series sitting on my shelf and I can't wait to get into them.

I read the leopard then the snowman.bought from charity shops. I also found redbreast. I then ordered the rest online and received the devils star and have just received nemesis on their 2nd attempt, still waiting for redeemer. Oh the joys and simplicity of online shopping!

• 1 month later...

Just saw that The Bat, the first Harry Hole novel, is finally getting a UK release - hardback and Kindle editions out in October :smile:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Bat-Harry-Hole-ebook/dp/B008AX1HD8/ref=sr_1_9?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1343317506&sr=1-9

I agree, great news , had to order the redeemer from someone else as the original supplier was useless. Here's hoping that a small supplier can beat a big company I've used before. Only been 2 months they've not managed to pop into their local post office.

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's a daft question but, Has the translator changed the music the characters listen to in the books? Also does the storyline go to the. 4th book?

Edited by dex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just ordered The Bat (Harry Hole #1) on Abebooks. I picked up The Redbreast on a buy 2 get 1 tradepaper sale on B&N about 3 years ago. After being completely confused for the first 50 pages, I finally caught on and could not put it down. Read Devil's Star next, thinking it was the next one available in English - wrong! - and then backed up and did Nemesis. I'm now onto The Redeemer and have the others stacked up waiting to go! I will, however, read The Bat after The Redeemer! I've been taking a few months off inbetween (too many other must reads) and each time forget that it takes a bit to get my head around the storylines. I do love how they all get brought together.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I meant that lord of the rings was written after the events, whereas you don't automatically know harry is going to survive.

I meant that you didn't know Harry would survive as you were present with him, following him.

Edited by dex