What are you eating just now?

Lilywhite

• 4 months later...

I'm backtracking this to a couple of hours ago but I got lunch/dinner on campus at work and had bacon and cabbage with mash and parsley sauce. It would have been lovely if I had had more than two thin strips of bacon and more than a ladle-full of shredded cabbage! It tasted delicious, but for €6.30 there wasn't much in it and I'm still hungry!

I did not eat pancakes today! I ordered Dominos instead :lurker:

How funny, so did we. Hubby's argument was that pizzas are round & flat like pancakes. Ha!

We did make a very small batch of pancakes beforehand so that our son could have one & we had one each, but that was it, though I now feel I haven't had my proper pancake fix this year yet.

Bolognese but not with spaghetti .. I had some cubed butternut squash and sweet potato and I mixed that in instead .. in a bid to be a tad more healthy  :blush2: 

Sounds great Kay, I usually spiralise some courgette or sometimes just have a heap of sauteed spinach with it.

Just had bacon and eggs with spinach and avocado for brunch, hopefully that'll fill me up for a while, Bangers and Mash planned for this evening. (Steve gets to choose what we eat when he is home, I'll just have a small amount of mash and lots of veggies. :)

A giant Toblerone which my lovely housemate bought me for absolutely no reason!

I had to work on Sunday, and all day long I was dreaming of a Toblerone for some reason ... it must have been you sending out signals in the ether! :lol:  I ended up going into the shop on the way home to buy one, so I've just had another couple of triangles when I got in from work. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...