The Last DVD you watched?

Kreader

I watched The Science of Sleep on Saturday, and it was FANTASTIC! I decided to buy it after Mexicola recommended it in another thread, so thanks for the recommendation! :smile2:

It is probably one of my favourite films ever. It's so strange and beautiful, and also very funny! It made me laugh out loud on several occasions. It aslo stars the amazingly charming and gorgeous Gael Garcia Bernal. He is so adorable as Stephane, even when making very awkward and inappropriate jokes! As you may have noticed he is now my avatar :)

Oh yay! I'm so glad you enjoyed it, Book Fiend, though I didn't doubt that you would :giggle: He is adorable in this film! I think I'm going to have to watch this again really soon, luckily I have the DVD at my disposal :irked:

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woo for West Wing eps, Stephanie!! Do you have a fave from season 1?

Sounds fun, Chesilbeach! Marilyn doesn't have a huge part in 'There's No Business Like Show Business' but I love her in that film :lol:. She has some great numbers in it.

I watched one of my guilty pleasures last night, 'Thirteen Going on Thirty' :D.

My favourites in Season 1 are: The State Dinner, In Excelsis Deo, Celestial Navigation and What Kind of Day Has It Been. The end of the first season into the second season (the aftermath of the shooting) is absolutely fantastic.

My favourites in Season 1 are: The State Dinner, In Excelsis Deo, Celestial Navigation and What Kind of Day Has It Been. The end of the first season into the second season (the aftermath of the shooting) is absolutely fantastic.

Those are great episodes, Stephanie! :censored: I think my faves would have to be In Excelsis Deo and Let Bartlet Be Bartlet - but it's very hard to choose!

I watched Poltergeist last night and even though I know it's really old I still found it a bit scary! OH says the second and third are better, we shall see.

Has anyone else watched this and found the little girl scary?

The Coen bros a one in a million, Inver :no:. I loved 'Burn After Reading.'

I've lost track of how many times I've seen Poltergeist, Cookie! It was our movie of choice at every slumber party I went to when I was younger :censored:. Such a great film! The little girl's voice was creepy, but I must say I found the clown doll the worst part! Oh that and the unfortunate incident with the steak in the kitchen... Eww.

The Mentalist (Season 1) - I only started watching it on television towards the end of its run on Five, so a lot of the episodes (with the exception of the last 5 or 6) I didn't see first time around. I pre-ordered it as soon as I got hooked though and I've gone through the entire season since it arrived on Monday. Fantastic show and I love Simon Baker!

I watched The Greatest Show on Earth with Charlton Heston and Jimmy Stewart. It's a great movie about circus life. I'd really recommend it to those of you who have read Water for Elephants as it really brings that whole circus era to life.