Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris

Kell

I think Eric Northman is my favourite character. He makes Edward Cullen look like dry toast!!

What a lovely way to put it! So true! :D I adore Eric!

I think he meant Eric, Sookie knows that Bill loves her, but she's never been sure about Eric's feelings because he never really expresses them

I agree.

I think Eric truely does love her, he's just a bit too wary of expressing his feelings toward her.

I really hope this is the case anyway! I'm hoping this is the way Ms Harris carries on the story and can't wait til the new book comes out! :D

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sookie looks like threatening the dominance of Twilight on the forums at the moment ... at least Eric Northman does! I guess once the first TV series finishes in the UK, we'll be back to looking forward to the New Moon film, and the attention will revert back to Twilight again :lol:

Just found an entry on fantasticfiction for a new Sookie book due out in October - it's called A Touch of Dead and is a collection of sort stories.

Details here: http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/h/charlaine-harris/touch-of-dead.htm

Thanks for this Chesil, I just added it to my wishlist :D

Is it stories that we haven't read before? I hope there's more Eric :D

I've just checked the Charlaine Harris website, and it says it's a collection of previously published short stories, but I've never read or seen any short stories, only the full novels, so I'm not sure where they were published before.

Is it stories that we haven't read before? I hope there's more Eric :D

Stories we have not read before, that's right Stephanie, I think CH might have posted them on her site, I am looking forward to it :D

Stories include 'Fairy Dust,' 'One Word Answer,' 'Dracula Night,' 'Lucky,' and 'Giftwrap.'

What a lovely way to put it! So true! :D I adore Eric!

I agree.

I think Eric truely does love her, he's just a bit too wary of expressing his feelings toward her.

I really hope this is the case anyway! I'm hoping this is the way Ms Harris carries on the story and can't wait til the new book comes out! :lol:

Sorry for the late reply,

I think Eric loves Sookie a lot but as mentioned, he finds it hard to express his feelings, I think he is confused by his feelings he has for a 'breather', so a bit of conflict for him. Sookie knows Bill loves her but he has hurt her so much and I don't think she will trust him again, or as Chesil, peacefield and myself are all hoping, Sookie will hook up with Sam! :D

Just found an entry on fantasticfiction for a new Sookie book due out in October - it's called A Touch of Dead and is a collection of sort stories.

Details here: http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/h/charlaine-harris/touch-of-dead.htm

Stories we have not read before, that's right Stephanie, I think CH might have posted them on her site, I am looking forward to it :D

Stories include 'Fairy Dust,' 'One Word Answer,' 'Dracula Night,' 'Lucky,' and 'Giftwrap.'

thank you for this ladies. I'm having Eric withdrawals here :lol:

(Oh gawd .. that's not meant how it sounds! :D)

Eric is my favorite character (besides Sookie) in the books. From what I hear she has 3 more books left to come out in the series. I'm excited for the next one!

Me too CaliLily, there is so much speculation on what will happen to Sookie :D

I just got an email from my book store this morning that the newest, A Touch of Dead, will be coming out on October 6th and is now avaliable for pre-order!

It is actually a collection of short stories about Sookie and the vamps. Hopefully it will hold me over until the next in the series comes out!

Same here we are going to have a serious case of withdrawal syptoms:cry2:

It's bizarre how many of us have struggled to find something else to read that captures the imagination like these books. I too struggled, although I took the excellent BCF advice and read the Kelley Armstrong Women of the Otherworld books afterwards, and this kept me going for a while, and was then in exactly the same situation. It's been tricky getting interested in any other books, but thankfully I've now found something completely different that I'm hooked on.

It's bizarre how many of us have struggled to find something else to read that captures the imagination like these books. I too struggled, although I took the excellent BCF advice and read the Kelley Armstrong Women of the Otherworld books afterwards, and this kept me going for a while, and was then in exactly the same situation. It's been tricky getting interested in any other books, but thankfully I've now found something completely different that I'm hooked on.

I'm hoping to buy these soon Chesilbeach :D There's quite a few positive reports so they must be good :D