Which country are you from?

Janet

What country are you from?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. What country are you from?

I was born in Luton Bedfordshire. Lived in Dunstable for the first seven years of my life, about four months before I was eight we moved to the Forest of Dean where I lived for seventeen years of my life - the happiest nine of those in a town called Lydney... *sigh* miss that place soo much.

Now I live in Wales - Brecon Beacons.

Goodness knows where I'll die!!!!

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just looked at my original post in this thread from back in January, and I just said 'upper midwest US.' I'm in Minnesota, actually, born and raised. I've lived in quite a few cities, but always in MN. I am the only kid in my fam now still living in MN, with the rest of them having migrated west to sunny Southern California. They would probably love it if I moved there too, but I would rather just visit than live there. I want to go east! :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You think that's confusing?? At least they all speak the same language! And share a culture. Try my history, then you can talk about confusing upbringing.

I was born American to an American dad and French mom, grew up mainly in France, but also in South Africa and the US, all the while having a Finnish nanny. I currently live in Finland again (I did my high school here as well), after also living in Italy, Monaco and Czech Republic for a very short period of time in my gap year, my best friend is French but lives in Italy most of the time and my Finnish boyfriend lives in States. And people wonder why I'm weird...

Edited by ii
clarity of information

• 2 weeks later...
Who does? :lol: :lol: *

*runs away and hides!

*Grabs hockey stick and waves it in the air!

Thats right you better run! :D;)

I do. *raises hand* I like Canadians. They understand hockey. Wouldn't mind living there.

Well thank you :blush: You would probably do well in like Toronto or Montreal. Lots of fashion and upscale stuff. They are like mini New Yorks :D Oh and whatever you do NEVER go to Saskatchewan.

Well thank you :lol: You would probably do well in like Toronto or Montreal. Lots of fashion and upscale stuff. They are like mini New Yorks :blush: Oh and whatever you do NEVER go to Saskatchewan.

I have a dream of one day working for the Montr