Sign in to follow this  
Brian.

Your Wish Lists

Bit of an odd question for people. How do you keep your wish lists?

I've tried the feature on Goodreads, I have a list on Amazon and I also have various lists written on notebooks but none of them seem satisfactory to me. I'm curious as to what other people use to see if I can make something work for me. Portability would be good so I am leaning towards creating an excel sheet but I'm not convinced that would work great either.

Same as you, I use Goodreads and Amazon.  The two combined work very well for me, but I'll watch this thread with interest in case anyone comes up with a better idea!

Goodreads and Amazon for me too, mainly Goodreads. It would be nice if we could have wish lists on here. Maybe one day! 

I have a list in a notebook and one on my phone.  But I've only recently started keeping a list, so I'm not sure how good it is.

I use various wishlists on a Dutch website I often order stuff from. I also have a wishlist on Amazon UK and on Amazon US (the latter if for e-books only). I also have a document containing my old wishlist, containing author-(series-)title in alphabetical order, and I have an old wishlist on GoodReads. I would prefer a better system, but I haven't come up with one yet, so this will have to do.

I use Amazon wishlist, plus scraps of paper that will occasionally gather together in one place and remind me that I thought they were interesting enough to note down! 

My main one is on Amazon, with others on Waterstone's, book Depository and Wordery.

Wishlists on Amazon, plus photos of front covers of books I see in libraries/book shops etc on my phone.

As an update I’ve settled on having it in 2 places, Amazon and Goodreads. I have also been adding all my kindle TBR books to Goodreads as I’ve got a habit of buying books I already own. My plan is to check my Goodreads account before buying anything in a charity shop to prevent duplicate purchases. It’s not perfect as if I have a poor data signal I won’t be able to access it but it’s the best solution I have at the moment.

Amazon and a library where I've been borrowing ebooks has a wishlist as well.

I use Amazon as being a Kindle reader, I have to buy my books from there. It currently has over 100 items on it and seems to get longer by the day!