Athena's Reading List 2015

Athena

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to seeing what books you got for your birthday (and bought yourself!) I must try another John Green at some point, I really liked Paper Towns but didn't get far with Looking for Alaska so it will be interesting to see if I like any others. My daughter has most of them so they are there when I fancy them. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing what books you got for your birthday (and bought yourself!) I must try another John Green at some point, I really liked Paper Towns but didn't get far with Looking for Alaska so it will be interesting to see if I like any others. My daughter has most of them so they are there when I fancy them. :)

Thanks :)! I haven't tried Looking for Alaska yet, it'll be either that one or Paper Towns I'll read next, I think. Or maybe Let It Snow if I get around to it before the winter ends (he wrote it with two other authors). It's nice your daughter has most of his books, so they are there when you want to read them :).

Paul van Loon - Niet de Buren Bijten 1: Niet de Buren Bijten (ill. Hugo van Look) (re-read)

22041201.jpg

Genre: Horror

Age-range: Children

Format: Hardback (Library Loan)

Pages: 120

Date read: 27-10-2015

ISBN: 9789025849832

Synopsis (me, back of the book): The family Rip is a bit of a strange family. Jimi loves playing the guitar. Ernst loves listening to classical music, preferably whilst drinking a glass of blood. Lea can move through walls and mother loves to bury herself in the garden. 'Be nice to the neighbours' the family members keep telling each other. Because for once they'd like to live in the same house for a while. But however much they try, the neighbour Knieper doesn't trust them. RIP GET LOST, he thinks. But he has no idea what to expect...

My thoughts:

Since it's October and since I've wanted to re-read some of this author's books, I picked up this book at the library. I read it when I was a child and thought it'd be nice to re-read it.

This was an enjoyable and funny horror story. I liked the illustrations (there aren't that many of them, but those that are there, are quite nice). I didn't remember a whole lot of the book. It was enjoyable to read it again, though. I liked the characters, the members of the Rip family in particular. I liked the ending.

Apparently there is a sequel to this book (published much later than the original, so that's why I didn't know about it), I'll see if the library has that one available some time.

Rating: (*****) (9/10)

Here are some lists and pictures of my new books :D :

Library Loans:

Geronimo Stilton - Geronimo Stilton 3: De Piraten van de Zilveren Kattenklauw (Il Galeone Dei Gatti Pirati)

Geronimo Stilton - Geronimo Stilton 70: Het Raadsel van London (Appuntamento... Col Mistero!)

Joe Carrot - Joe Carrot 1: Één Minuut voor Middernacht (Un Minuto a Mezzanotte)

Thea Stilton - Thea Stilton 8: Schipbreuk in de Ruimte (I Naufraghi Delle Stelle)

Thea Stilton - Prinsessen van Fantasia 6: Koningin van de Slaap (Principesse del Regno della Fantasia 6: La Regina del Sonno)

Thea Stilton - Thea Sisters De Zeven Rozen 3: Het Wonderlijke Wolkenland (Il Segreto delle Fate delle Nuvole)

Luc Descamps - De Donkere Getallen 1: Zwarte Gaten

Rob Reger - Emily the Strange 1: Verloren Tijd (The Lost Days)

Stephen Pastis - Flip Fiasco 1: Oeps... (Timmy Failure 1: Mistakes Were Made)

Karen Saunders - Suzy D. 1: Suzy D. in de Puree (Suzy P. 1: Me Suzy P.)

Gonneke Huizing - Fleur: Toetsterreur, Turnstrijd & Lovetweets

Luc Embrechts and Eric Bouwens - Uitvinderszooitje 1: De Ijsmodulator

Luc Embrechts and Eric Bouwens - Vampierzooitje 3: De Vampiers Strijken Terug

Bat Pat (Roberto Pavanello) - Bat Pat 1: De Schat op het Kerkhof (Il Tesoro del Cimitero)

Bat Pat (Roberto Pavanello) - Bat Pat 9: De Geest van Dokter Muffa (Il Fantasma del Dottor Muffa)

Bat Pat (Roberto Pavanello) - Bat Pat 10: Het Ware Verhaal van Frankenstein (La vera storia di Frankenstein)

Paul van Loon - Nooit de Buren Bijten 1: Nooit de Buren Bijten (re-read)

Paul van Loon - De Griezelbus 5

Paul van Loon - De Griezelbus 6

Paul van Loon - De Griezelbus 7

Lucy Hawking and Stephen Hawking - George 2: De Schat in het Heelal (George's Cosmic Treasure Hunt)

David Walliams - Broodje Rat (Ratburger)

David Walliams - De Waanzinnige Tandarts (Demon Dentist)

Monica Furlong - Doran 1: Heksenkind (Wise Child)

Monica Furlong - Doran 2: Juniper (A Year and a Day)

BooksLibraryLoansSpines_0.25.jpg

BooksLibraryLoans1_0.25.jpg

BooksLibraryLoans2_0.25.jpg

BooksLibraryLoans3_0.25.jpg

BooksLibraryLoans4_0.5.jpg

BooksLibraryLoans5_0.25.jpg

For reference, here are the copies of my Griezelbussen:

BooksMyCopiesofDeGriezelbusSeries_0.25.jpg

Library Sale / Ex-library Books:

Jane Green - Hartsvrienden (Second Chance)

Jill Kargman - Momzilla's (Momzillas)

Sheila O'Flanagan - Moeder Gaat Op Stap (How Will I Know)

Maggie Alderson - Handtassen en Gladjakkers (Handbags and Gladrags)

Meg Cabot - Heather Wells 1: Mag Het Een Maatje Meer Zijn? (Size 12 is not Fat)

Meg Cabot - Heather Wells 2: Houd Je Hoofd Koel! (Size 14 is not Fat Either)

Melaina Faranda - De Cirkel 2: Dromer (The Circle 2: Dreamer)

Melaina Faranda - De Cirkel 4: Groenhart (The Circle 4: Greenheart)

Luc Descamps - De Donkere Getallen 2: Gevangen In De Tijd

Luc Descamps - De Donkere Getallen 3: De Grot van Merlijn

A. C. Baantjer - Baantjer 67: De Cock en een Recept voor Moord

A. C. Baantjer - Baantjer 68: De Cock En De Wortel Van Het Kwaad

Donn Cortez - CSI Miami 5: Zondvloed (CSI Miami 5: Harm for the Holidays 1: Misgivings)

Robert A. Heinlein - Vreemdeling In Een Vreemd Land (Stranger in a Strange Land)

Cathy Hopkins - Tina Topper 63: Gewoon Marjolein (Mates, Dates 7: Mates, Dates and Pulling Power)

Carry Slee - Dat Heb Ik Weer! 3: Crazy Ouders, Mega Misverstanden En Een Valse Gossip Queen

Carry Slee - De Smoezenkampioen

Marjo Roeven - Hotel Rozebottel 1: Gasten op de Vlucht

Philip Caveney - Sebastiaan Duister 1: Sebastiaan Duister (Sebastian Darke 1: Prince of Fools)

Mariolande Kennedy - Grensengel [(Uit Heeze)!!!]

Kate Cann - Laat Me! (Leaving Poppy)

V. M. Jones - Budaan-kwartet 1: De Slangen Van Zin (Karazan Quartet 1: The Serpents of Arakesh)

V. M. Jones - Budaan-kwartet 2: Achter De Sluier (Karazan Quartet 2: Beyond the Shroud)

BooksExLibrarySpines_0.25.jpg

BooksExLibraryCovers1_0.25.jpg

BooksExLibraryCovers2_0.25.jpg

BooksExLibraryCovers3_0.25.jpg

Terre des Hommes:

Elizabeth George - Betrapt (The Surprise of his Life)

Hans Hagen - Vlammen

Mieke van Hooft - Straatkatten

Patricia Cornwell - Kay Scarpetta 3: All That Remains

BooksTdHSpines_0.25.jpg

BooksTdHCovers_0.25.jpg

Birthday Books:

Fanny Blake - Red for Revenge

Sophie Hannah - Pictures Or It Didn't Happen

Roddy Doyle - Dead Man Walking

Scott Meyer - Master of Formalities

Andy Weir - The Martian

Robert Thorogood - Death in Paradise 1: A Meditation on Murder

Jael McHenry - The Kitchen Daughter

Gabrielle Zevin - The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry

Kristin Hannah - Winter Garden

Catherine Ryan Hyde - The Language of Hoofbeats

BooksBirthdayBooksSpines_0.25.jpg

BooksBirthdayBooksCovers_0.25.jpg

Still to come in the post (for my birthday):

Catherine Ryan Hyde - The Day I Killed James

Carl Sagan - Contact

Now I better get reading :exc::cows::D.

Wow..Just wow!! Are you close to running out of shelf room yet? :D  Nice to see WInter Garden by Kristin Hannah, one of my favourites of hers. I may ask for the Gabrielle Zevin book for Chrstmas, I loved Elsewhere but couldn't get on with All These Things I've Done :)

Lovely, lovely books ! And - ooh ! - you got the Death in Paradise book - it looks really nice, with that embossed cover - I hope you enjoy it. :)

Thanks :)! Yes, I look forward to reading it :D. It was a bit expensive but since it was my birthday I figured that was a good occasion to get it.

Wow..Just wow!! Are you close to running out of shelf room yet? :D  Nice to see WInter Garden by Kristin Hannah, one of my favourites of hers. I may ask for the Gabrielle Zevin book for Chrstmas, I loved Elsewhere but couldn't get on with All These Things I've Done :)

Thanks :). Yep :doh:. I'm glad to hear you really liked Winter Garden! I loved Home Front by Kristin Hannah so I'm hoping this one will be good too. Ah good to know, I haven't read All These Things I've Done, but like you I loved Elsewhere as well as Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac and Margarettown (though the first two books mentioned are superior to the latter in my opinion)

What a great book pile for Birthday :D I hope you will enjoy The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin, it's wonderful :)

Yay! New books! Amazing haul, lady! :D

And I bought some more books, at the book fair :hide:. But after this I will try my very best to not buy much books anymore until 2016 :yes:.

Monica Furlong - Doran 1: Heksenkind (Wise Child) (re-read)

8050857.jpg

Genre: Historical Fiction, Fantasy

Age-range: Young-Adult

Pages: 203

Date read: 27-10-2015 <-> 29-10-2015

ISBN: 9789060696903

Synopsis (GoodReads, for the English version. Wise Child is called Leana in the Dutch version): In a remote Scottish village, nine-year-old Wise Child is taken in by Juniper, a healer and sorceress. Then Wise Child’s mother, Maeve, a black witch, reappears. In choosing between Maeve and Juniper, Wise Child discovers the extent of her supernatural powers—and her true loyalties.

My thoughts:

I saw this book and the sequel at the library. Interestingly, because in English book 2 is a prequel, the library calls book 2, part 1 and this book (book 1 in English), part two. I started with this one though, because GoodReads told me this was book 1 in English. Apparently the third book was translated into Dutch, but I've never read it. I would like to do so, though. Apparently the library does have it, just not available at the moment. So who knows! I didn't remember a whole lot of the story of this book before I started re-reading it. The Dutch covers are very pretty I think, I remember mainly the covers. The Dutch covers are prettier than the English ones, to me.

This was an enjoyable story. It doesn't read quickly, but it does have a nice writing style. I liked the descriptions. The characters were interesting. I thought it was a very nice story, with a nice balance between historical fiction and fantasy elements (a few of them mixed in). It was great to read this book again.

I look forward to read book 2 (or the prequel), I have also borrowed that one from the library. I hope to read book 3 too, at some point. I'll have to see if I can find it at the library sometime.

Monica Furlong - Doran 2: Juniper (A Year and a Day) (re-read)

8050829.jpg

Genre: Historical Fiction, Fantasy

Age-range: Young-Adult

Pages: 157

Date read: 29-10-2015 <-> 30-10-2015

ISBN: 9789060698228

Synopsis (GoodReads, for the English version. Wise Child is called Leana in the Dutch version):

My thoughts:

I borrowed this book, and book 1, Heksenkind (Wise Child), from the library. Because this book is a prequel, the library actually says this is book 1, and it says the actual book 1 is book 2. I re-read Heksenkind (Wise Child) and quite enjoyed re-reading it. I decided to read this book next.

This book has a bit more fantasy elements in it than the previous one, I feel. It was great to read this prequel. It was nice to learn more about Juniper / Ninnoc. The story was quite suspenseful near the end. I liked the writing style.

Overall I really liked re-reading this book. I would really like to read book 3 in the series. Hopefully the library will have it available some time.

David Walliams - Broodje Rat (Rat Burger) (ill. Tony Ross)

21911244.jpg

Genre: Contemporary Fiction

Pages: 223

Date read: 30-10-2015 <-> 31-10-2015

ISBN: 9789044821437

Synopsis (GoodReads): This is the story of a little girl called Zoe. Things are not looking good for Zoe. Her hamster just died, her stepmother hates her, the school bully makes her life a misery. And now the evil Burt from Burt’s Burgers is after her new pet rat Armitage. Armitage is no ordinary rat; he can break dance! But does Burt appreciate Armitage for his talents? No. Can you guess what he wants to do with him? The clue is in the title…

My thoughts:

I've read a few books by this author, both in English and in Dutch (not the same book in both languages). So when I saw this book at the library, I borrowed it.

This was a nice story. It had nice illustrations and it was funny sometimes. I liked the fourth wall breaking stuff. Overall I liked this story but not as much as I liked some of the author's other books.

Rating: (****) (7/10)

Lucy Hawking and Stephen Hawking - George 2: De Schat in het Heelal (George's Cosmic Treasure Hunt) (ill. Elly Hees)

13551408.jpg

Genre: Science-fiction, Information

Pages: 314

Date read: 31-10-2015 <-> 01-11-2015

ISBN: 9789049923631

Synopsis: (no synopsis because the book is part of a series. Though it wouldn't spoil much to read the synopsis.)

My thoughts:

I read books 1 and 3 in this series, and I liked them a lot. I read book 1 in English. The library didn't seem to have the two other books in English so I looked for the Dutch versions. I mistook this book 2 for book 1, so at the time I only borrowed book 3 (thinking it was book 2). Anyway, that's why I'm reading book 2 last.

There is a story and the book also contains a lot of scientific information (like books 1 and 3 do too). The book has some nice illustrations and photos. It was enjoyable to read. Things in the third book make more sense now (though of course I did know a few of the plot twists in this book already). I thought the information in the book was quite understandable and I enjoyed the story. The illustrations and photos are nice. Overall I enjoyed reading this series.

Gonneke Huizing - Fleur: Toetsterreur, Turnstrijd & Lovetweets

(note: I am unsure which book it is in the series, it's not the first but otherwise I'm not sure)

9200000035730734.jpg

Genre: Contemporary Fiction

Pages: 284

Date read: 01-11-2015

ISBN: 9789025112844

Synopsis (me): Fleur has a lot of exams / tests at school and she works at her gymnastics which she loves to do. She trains 30 hours per week but then her ankle gets injured.

My thoughts:

I saw this book at the library and liked the cover and the synopsis.

The book consists of two parts. The illustrations are nice (most of them are small). I quite liked the gymnastics parts of the story. My sister and I used to do gymnastics (if that is the correct translation of 'turnen' in Dutch) when we were younger. I wasn't that great at it (though I did win a bronze medal), but my sister was better. I went to some of her competitions, I have fond memories of that.

I enjoyed reading this story. I liked the writing style, the book is written in diary form. The main character also uses Twitter, it was nice to see this element in the book (you only have that in 'newer' books). I really enjoyed reading this story, more than I thought I would beforehand. I quite liked the gymnastics ('turnen') stuff, it made me have fond memories. I'd like to read more books in this series.

Help, my statistics post of what I've read this year, is too long for the forum :thud:.

Also, I'm working on cataloguing my new books from the book fair. I also borrowed a couple of library books and I bought a few more books at the library sale (8 items for 5 euros).

EDIT: So I'm going to split post #3 into two posts, by moving all posts one down. Gladly I had one post reserved just for an occasion such as this.

EDIT2: Well, it's done.

Edited by Athena

Well I've catalogued my recent library loans:

Geronimo Stilton - Geronimo Stilton 59: Rokfords Rattige Roddelpers (Lo Strano Caso Del Ladro Di Notizie)

Geronimo Stilton - Moby Dick: De Witte Walvis (Moby Dick: La Balena Bianca)

Thea Stilton - Princessen van Fantasia: De Koraalprinses (Principesse del Regno della Fantasia 2: Principessa Dei Coralli)

Thea Stilton - Heksen van Fantasia 3: De Heks van Klank en Toon (Strega Del Suono)

Bat Pat (Roberto Pavanello) - Bat Pat 12: Het Vervloekte Huis (La Casa Stregata)

Arthur C. Clarke - Space Odyssey 1: 2001: A Space Odyssey

Nina Elizabeth Grøntvedt - Hey, Dit Ben Ik! (I'm currently reading this)

LibraryLoansSpines_050.jpg

LibraryLoansCovers_025.jpg

Now I just have to catalogue all the books from the book fair and the couple of books I bought at the library sale, and the two books I bought at the charity shop.

A list of my new books!

Het Boekenfestijn:

Sean Carroll - From Eternity To Here: The Quest for the Ultimate Theory of Time

Anita Ganeri - Waanzinnig om te Weten: Woeste Woestijnen (Horrible Geography: Desperate Deserts)

Cunera Joosten - Veel Geluk!: Inspirerende Inzichten

Liam Creed - Puppy's Hebben Ook ADHD: Hoe ik mezelf herkende in het gedrag van een jonge labrador (A Puppy Called Aero)

Yoshiyuki Sadamoto - Neon Genesis Evangelion 7: Hoe een Man Vecht

Yoshiyuki Sadamoto - Neon Genesis Evangelion 11: Het Geheugen Van Handen

Kentaro Yabuki - Black Cat 3: Wat De Levenden Kunnen Doen

Kentaro Yabuki - Black Cat 5: Het Vuur Van De Revolutie

Kentaro Yabuki - Black Cat 6: De Prijs van het Geluk

Kentaro Yabuki - Black Cat 8: Kerberos Slaat Toe

Naoki Urasawa - 20th Century Boys 3

Naoki Urasawa - 20th Century Boys 6

Naoki Urasawa - 20th Century Boys 9

Naoki Urasawa - 20th Century Boys 10

Naoki Urasawa - 20th Century Boys 11

Naoki Urasawa - 20th Century Boys 12

NisiOisiN - Zaregoto 1: The Kubikiri Cycle

Richard Appignanesi, Paul Duffield, William Shakespeare - Manga Shakespeare: The Tempest

Eoin Colfer and Andrew Donkin - Artemis Fowl: De Graphic Novel (Artemis Fowl: the Graphic Novel)

Jacqueline Morley, Romano Felmang, Charles Dickens - A Tale of Two Cities

Jim Pipe, Penko Gelev, William Shakespeare - Romeo & Juliet

George R.R. Martin, Daniel Abraham and Tommy Patterson - A Song of Ice and Fire Graphic Novels 7: A Game of Thrones Boek 7

George R.R. Martin, Daniel Abraham and Tommy Patterson - A Song of Ice and Fire Graphic Novels 8: A Game of Thrones Boek 8

George R.R. Martin, Daniel Abraham and Tommy Patterson - A Song of Ice and Fire Graphic Novels 11: A Game of Thrones Boek 11

George R.R. Martin, Ben Avery and Mike S. Miller - A Song of Ice and Fire Graphic Novels De Hagenridder 2: De Hagenridder Boek 2

Alexander McCall Smith - Isabel Dalhousie 6: The Lost Art of Gratitude

Jo Nesbø - Harry Hole 1: The Bat (Flaggermusmannen)

Jo Nesbø - Harry Hole 3: The Redbreast (Rødstrupe)

Jo Nesbø - Harry Hole 4: Nemesis (Sorgenfri)

Jo Nesbø - Harry Hole 9: Phantom (Gjenferd)

Steven Saylor - Roma Sub Rosa 5: A Murder on the Appian Way

Jamie McGuire - Beautiful 1: Beautiful Disaster

Paul van Loon - Nooit de Buren Bijten 1: Nooit de Buren Bijten

Paul van Loon - De Griezelbus 7

Richard Bachman (Stephen King) - Thinner

Stephen King - From A Buick 8

Gabrielle Zevin - Birthright 2: Because it is my Blood

Will Hill - Department 19 1: Department 19

Richard Matheson - I Am Legend

Ilsa J. Bick, Keith R.A. DeCandido, John J. Ordover, Terri Osborne and Cory Rushton - Star Trek: Corps of Engineers Omnibus 11: Wounds

Roderick Gordon and Brian Williams - Tunnels 1: Tunnels (Dutch)

Darren Shan - Demonata 10: Hell's Heroes

Rachel Caine - Weather Warden 6: Thin Air

Alyson Noël - The Soul Seekers 1: Fated

Alyson Noël - The Soul Seekers 2: Echo

Alyson Noël - The Soul Seekers 3: Mystic

Zoë Marriott - Ruan 2: Frostfire

Ian C. Esslemont - Malazan Empire 6: Assail

Douglas Niles - DragonLance: The Icewall Trilogy 1: The Messenger

Roland Green - DragonLance: The Warriors 5: Knights Of The Rose

Mike Maddox - Dreams Of Inan 3: The Worm That Wasn't

Tamara Geraeds - Nergens: Een Onbekende Wereld

Gert Goovaerts and Petra Pardon - De Elfenheuvel 3-4: Omnibus 2: Het Testament van Kortan, De Elfenjager

Karsten Knight - Wildefire 1: Wildefire

Anne Plichota and Cendrine Wolf - Oksa Pollock 2: The Forest of Lost Souls (La Forêt des égarés)

Herbie Brennan - The Faerie Wars Chronicles 3: Ruler Of The Realm

Henry H. Neff - Het Magische Wandtapijt 3: Vuur En Vijand (The Tapestry 3: The Fiend and the Forge)

Philippa Gregory - Zelda's Cut

Philippa Gregory - The Tudor Court 5: The Queen's Fool

Philippa Gregory - Wideacre 1: Wideacre

Philippa Gregory - Wideacre 2: The Favoured Child

Philippa Gregory - Wideacre 3: Meridon

Lucinda Riley - The Midnight Rose

Reay Tannahill - A Dark and Distant Shore

Meg Cabot - The Princess Diaries 6: Prinses In Opleiding

Liz Rettig - Alles Lijkt Liefde (Jumping to Conclusions)

Katie Fforde - Recipe for Love

Katie Fforde - The Rose Revived

Sheila O'Flanagan - Things We Never Say

Barbara Taylor Bradford - Emma Harte 2: Hold the Dream

Barbara Taylor Bradford - Emma Harte 3: To Be the Best

Barbara Taylor Bradford - Emma Harte 7: Breaking the Rules

Frédérique Deghelt - Jade (La grand-mère de Jade)

Herman Koch - Zomerhuis Met Zwembad

Kristin Hannah - Mijn Verloren Dochter (The Things We Do For Love)

Kristin Hannah - Het Meer van Herinnering (On Mystic Lake)

Elizabeth Hyde - Crazy as Chocolate

Amanda Prowse - No Greater Love 2: What Have I Done?

Amanda Prowse - No Greater Love 6: Will You Remember Me?

Manette Ansay - Sister

Anna Stothard - The Pink Hotel

Cath Staincliffe - The Kindest Thing

Brunonia Barry - The Map of True Places

Khaled Hosseini - And The Mountains Echoed

Matt Haig - Een Ongewone Familie (The Radleys)

BooksBoekenfestijnMinusOne_050.jpg

Note: there is one missing in the picture, it's in one of the pictures below)

Library Sale:

Bies van Ede - Achter Donkere Ramen

Bies van Ede - Wachtwoord Griezelen: De Heksen Van Het Zwarte Licht

Bies van Ede - Wachtwoord Thriller: Gebruik Je Hersens Niet!

Bies van Ede - Het Allerlaatste Puzzelstukje

Bies van Ede - De Mensen In De Schemering

Bies van Ede - Malle Matty Is Zo Gek

Bies van Ede - Duisterlingen 2: Maak Me Niet Wakker, Alsjeblieft!

Anke de Graaf - Liefde is Onze Rijkdom

LibrarySaleCovers_025.jpg

LibrarySaleSpines_025.jpg

Terre des Hommes:

A. C. Baantjer - Baantjer 30: De Cock en een Dodelijke Dreiging

Benjamin Alire Saénz - Draag Mij Als Het Water (Carry Me Like Water)

LibrarySaleSpines+TdH+1Bookfair_025.jpg

Library Loans:

Geronimo Stilton - Geronimo Stilton 59: Rokfords Rattige Roddelpers (Lo Strano Caso Del Ladro Di Notizie)

Geronimo Stilton - Moby Dick: De Witte Walvis (Moby Dick: La Balena Bianca)

Thea Stilton - Princessen van Fantasia: De Koraalprinses (Principesse del Regno della Fantasia 2: Principessa Dei Coralli)

Thea Stilton - Heksen van Fantasia 3: De Heks van Klank en Toon (Strega Del Suono)

Bat Pat (Roberto Pavanello) - Bat Pat 12: Het Vervloekte Huis (La Casa Stregata)

Arthur C. Clarke - Space Odyssey 1: 2001: A Space Odyssey

Nina Elizabeth Grøntvedt - Hey, Dit Ben Ik! (Hei, Det Er Meg)

LibraryLoansCovers_025.jpg

LibraryLoansSpines_050.jpg

I've bought enough books for quite a while. We'll see how long that lasts, but for now :thud: I'm going to read :D:readingtwo:.

Ooh, lovely books ! Enjoy !  :D

I've been pondering reading Thinner again, you'll have to let me know when you do! I think it's my favorite King.

Sure, it'd be fun to read it together :friends3:! I didn't know it was your favourite King book, that sounds promising :).