Hi, I'm Jean

Jean

I am a wife, mother, reader, writer, teacher, etc. from New York State, USA. I am excited to have discovered this forum. I love books! I write paranormal romance, but I read everything from classic authors to contemporary writers. I love short stories and poetry, too! I'm looking forward to chatting with you all!

Jean :roll:

:roll: to the forum, Jean! I look forward to hearing all about your favourite books and authors, as well as perhaps sampling some of your own work if you care to share it. :)

***Hi Jean!***

(Good name that...my middle name:lol:)

Welcome to the forum.

Glad you found us.

Especially good as you are a writer. We have several writers and a few aspiring writers too, so it's great to have some new writing blood, so-to-speak.:roll:

I look forward to reading your posts.

Do you have a webpage, for your book yet?

Pp

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome. I am really looking forward to finding my way around here, and seeing what everyone is reading. If things go my way, then tomorrow I will have my hands on Lee Child's new Jack Reacher novel. That will be a treat, and one I will no doubt devour in a day!

Thanks for asking about my work. Wasn't sure if it was appropriate to post about that here, but since you asked, you can see some of my stuff at :

http://www.authorsden.com/jeanpike

http://www.freewebs.com/mjeanpike