What TV series would you bring back?

ian

Ooooh no, I haven't see this NCIS: New Orleans; and I don't like the original version (only saw a couple of episodes, and they were...meh) I will have to remember about the New Orleans version. Thanks!

Yep, I only watched the first few eps of the original NCIS and didn't like it at all! But ... One might give the NO version a go because of Bakula :wub::giggle: Let me know if you get a chance to view it! :D

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep, I only watched the first few eps of the original NCIS and didn't like it at all! But ... One might give the NO version a go because of Bakula :wub::giggle: Let me know if you get a chance to view it! :D

:exc: I looked at some of the videos/trailers - and he's still HOT  :D He has that wonderful smile, and the character has a dry sense of humour  :smile: .

:exc: I looked at some of the videos/trailers - and he's still HOT  :D He has that wonderful smile, and the character has a dry sense of humour  :smile: .

He's still definitely hot :wub::giggle2: I once saw him in a movie by accident, didn't watch the whole thing but he was captivating in it, too :giggle: Even though he has a mustache :D That was odd! 

He's still definitely hot :wub::giggle2: I once saw him in a movie by accident, didn't watch the whole thing but he was captivating in it, too :giggle: Even though he has a mustache :D That was odd! 

Urgh, I have a bit of an aversion to that sort of facial hair, but the good news is I googled NCIS:NO, and it’s being premièred on Channel 5 in the UK this year!!   :exc:Don't know when in the year yet, but I'm so excited now  :jump: . Scott will be back on the telly!

Urgh, I have a bit of an aversion to that sort of facial hair, but the good news is I googled NCIS:NO, and it’s being premièred on Channel 5 in the UK this year!!   :exc:Don't know when in the year yet, but I'm so excited now  :jump: . Scott will be back on the telly!

What a great coincidence, that's great news!! :lol: How you're going to be able to wait patiently, I don't know, but I hope you'll manage :lol:  :friends3:

What a great coincidence, that's great news!! :lol: How you're going to be able to wait patiently, I don't know, but I hope you'll manage :lol:  :friends3:

Yeah what a coincidence! I will just have to be terribly British and wait patiently - but NCIS New Orleans should be simply wizard :giggle2:  :friends3:

Naawwwww. Scott has his own little fan club :)

:exc: and :giggle2: , but  :harhar: if you were being ironic  ;) .

Having been watching Andromeda over the last few weeks (it's being repeated on Pick every night at 7pm) and after reading some articles on the net, I'm now firmly of the mind that it's time for a new Star Trek series.

As much as I have enjoyed the rebooted films, they don't have the time to be able to explore the character based plots and issue based stories that Star Trek has excelled at in the past.

Something set a few centuries after Voyager, so they can largely ditch all the tedious continuity, with an on-going plot for a back-bone would suit me fine.

A Very Peculiar Practice -  I loved that one, and I don't even remember seeing repeats.....maybe it is of it's time, and would be seen even too surreal? 

A Very Peculiar Practice -  I loved that one, and I don't even remember seeing repeats.....maybe it is of it's time, and would be seen even too surreal? 

I loved that!  "My name is Greta. Like cheese greta." (at least that's how I remember it, it might have been slightly different) :lol:  Andrew Davies has written some brilliant stuff.

I loved that!  "My name is Greta. Like cheese greta." (at least that's how I remember it, it might have been slightly different) :lol:  Andrew Davies has written some brilliant stuff.

Ahh, Jock and the "sick university", and the surreal nuns,  :D ...it was so good.  :cool:

:exc: and :giggle2: , but  :harhar: if you were being ironic  ;) .

Tee hee hee no. Scott just strikes me as someone who doesn't have a fan club already. You two could be the presidents of the fan club :D

Edit: Too late

http://scottbakulafanforum.yuku.com/

No need to thank me ;)

Edited by Melodious

Tee hee hee no. Scott just strikes me as someone who doesn't have a fan club already. You two could be the presidents of the fan club :D

Hee hee  :D .

Ahh, too late eh? Me and Frankie could start the BCF branch  :D , as that fanclub looked a bit...sad :giggle2: 

No need to thank me ;)

:P ... :lol: ... ;)

I really wish Dollhouse would come back but with a little bit stronger storyline, things sped up and felt really off towards the end.

I want it back, too! I don't remember it feeling off towards the end, though. I started re-watching it recently, but then stopped for no particular reason. I need to get back it, and this time I'll analyse it more carefully. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Naawwwww. Scott has his own little fan club :)

Edit: Too late

http://scottbakulafanforum.yuku.com/

No need to thank me ;)

Hee hee  :D .

Ahh, too late eh? Me and Frankie could start the BCF branch  :D , as that fanclub looked a bit...sad :giggle2:

Hell yeah, me and Marie gonna start our own Scott Bakula appreciation club! :cool: 

post-4458-0-67579400-1423649205_thumb.jpg