Hi, I'm new!

MysteryRose

Hi everyone,

I'm MysteryRose or Rose and I'm new on this forum. I'm Dutch, so please forgive the mistakes I'll make!

I found this forum after some search on the internet, and now here I am. I love books and these days I'm mostly into Chick Lit, but I like history and contempory as well.

Cheers! :-)

Thank you all! :)

Welcome Rose! :)

I hope you'll have a nice time here. Do you only read Dutch books or do you read English books as well?

Actually, I started reading English books about a year ago. Before that, I read only French books... :huh: but from English authors (translated) :P . I wasn't quite sure if I would be able to read in English. I tried... and never stopped since! :) I enjoy it and I learn so much from it!

That's why I wanted to find an English forum also, because nobody near me is reading the same books as I do. :)

Hi! Yes I'm Dutch too :) I also searched this forum because no one near me reads the same books as me (my friends don't even read other books). I started reading English books when I was 7, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix was released, but only in English. The Dutch version would be released 2 months after the English version, so I couldn't wait and bought the English version. So I started reading in English and I never stopped. I now prefer reading English books. What do you like most, reading Dutch, French or English books? :readingtwo:

Edited by Chiara