Polyvore

~Andrea~

OK so this is probably quite sad BUT I just discovered this website after spending weeks agonising what tights/shoes/boots to wear with my new dress (and I have this kind of dilemma ALL the time) Now I have just tried out every combination under the sun. I predict I will be whiling away many hours on this site in the future :D

http://www.polyvore.com

OK so this is probably quite sad BUT I just discovered this website after spending weeks agonising what tights/shoes/boots to wear with my new dress (and I have this kind of dilemma ALL the time) Now I have just tried out every combination under the sun. I predict I will be whiling away many hours on this site in the future :D

http://www.polyvore.com

Interesting.....so women don't know this stuff instinctively then :lurker:

Hi Andrea

I know most ladies like shoes . I must be odd,because I don't care what shoes I wear and rarely have more than 2 pairs . I'm a pretty unusual lady I guess, because I'm the same with clothes. I actually wear my pj's to the store, or sometimes,I'll intentionally wear really stupid looking outfits that don't match at all ,like plaid with flowered stuff ?

I just do it to see the looks I get from people .

A few weeks ago, we went to visit my cousin for the weekend .We went into a store with Halloween stuff and I bought a pirate hat. I wore it all over the store ,then into the grocery store .

FUNNY !!! You should have seen the looks I got . The ladies tended to either look like I was an escaped mental patient , or look at me like I was stupid for dressing like that .

The men were the most fun,because they are more "out in the open" about stuff like that . They'd just look straight at me and laugh ,and I laughed back .

I do have to say that my one "fashion" weakness is buying purses . My gosh, I just love them .

Hi Andrea

I know most ladies like shoes . I must be odd,because I don't care what shoes I wear and rarely have more than 2 pairs . I'm a pretty unusual lady I guess, because I'm the same with clothes. I actually wear my pj's to the store, or sometimes,I'll intentionally wear really stupid looking outfits that don't match at all ,like plaid with flowered stuff ?

I just do it to see the looks I get from people .

A few weeks ago, we went to visit my cousin for the weekend .We went into a store with Halloween stuff and I bought a pirate hat. I wore it all over the store ,then into the grocery store .

FUNNY !!! You should have seen the looks I got . The ladies tended to either look like I was an escaped mental patient , or look at me like I was stupid for dressing like that .

The men were the most fun,because they are more "out in the open" about stuff like that . They'd just look straight at me and laugh ,and I laughed back .

I do have to say that my one "fashion" weakness is buying purses . My gosh, I just love them .

Julie you sound like a whole lot of fun. I would love to go shopping with you :giggle2: I love people who don't conform to fashion and aren't afraid to have their own style.

That site has lots of pretty pictures!

I do love shoes! :DAnd purses. And scarves. And shawls. And hats! :P

I have three large drawers in the closet of cotton shawls, then there are the winter ones elsewhere.....

Thing is, any simple outfit, slacks and a blouse can be changed drastically by scarves/shawls.....I love it!

My husband simply groans when we pass a purse display. :giggle:

But at least we are the same when it comes to buying Books. Our priorities are straight! hee hee

Edited by pontalba