Hello

Kirsty_S

Hi, Just thought I'd introduce myself, and I hope you will all bear with me, because I'm shy (yes even on a computer) and I'm not very good at this.

*Takes a deep breath* OK, my name is Kirsten but most people call me many variations of this, the most common being Kirsty. I'm 34 years old, and I am from Scotland. I love to read and will read almost anything but I can be most commonly found in the crime or fantasy section of the bookshop.

I would say some of my favorite authors include: John Connolly, Janet Evanovich, Terry Ptatchett, Raymond E Feist, Michael Connelly. I could go on but I fear I will bore you silly. I also like to listen to music and again almost anything, but I'm a rock chick at heart, favorites include 3 Doors Down, Seether, Guns 'n Roses, bon Jovi, Biffy Clyro. I also like bubble gum pop but shhh that's my guilty pleasure.

I think that should do for now, I thank you for your patience in reading this, and if there is anything else you would like to know, just ask :P

Hi Kirsty great to see you here, I also vere towards Crime and Fantasy, but since joining here I have found myself exploring other genres, my reading list is growing daily. I am sure you will get a lot out of being on here as I do, take care, :readingtwo:

Thank you for the welcome, and you just can't beat a bit of Biffy :D I found this by accident, and it reminded me of online bookclub I used to belong to but sadly closed down. It's just nice to have somewhere I can come and talk about books :D I would like to say my spelling will improve but I know it wont :P