Oh, hello there!

Mashunja

Hi, everyone! My name is Mary and I'm a new book club member. I live in Estonia, so English is not my mother tongue. So please don't judge me if I make mistakes. I am 17 years old and I wasted my life on this dumb box, called the computer. But one day I felt an urge to read a book. It's sad really that all my friends know much more about literature then I do and I really hope you guys can help me out! So far I haven't read a lot of english authors but I am willing to improve myself. I am russian but, however, I prefer english literature. By far, favorite book is "Animal farm" by George Orwell. So that's about it....Please don't hate me. :P

Hi Mary, I'd really like to read 'animal farm' (once I've gotten through my already massive reading list!) I just finished 'nineteen eighty-four' by Orwell and really enjoyed it!

Hope you're finding lots of good recommendations on the forum. And I'm sure nobody is going to hate you! :giggle: