Hi Everyone

dawnbirduk

My name is Dawn and I live in North West Norfolk, UK. I love living here right by the sea, seeing spectacular sunsets over the sea. I am director in the family business of footwear retail, that my Grandad started in 1938.

I have been a bookworm as long as I remember being taught to read by my Grandad before I went to school, I was raised on Narnia, Famous Five, Anne of Green Gables, leading onto the Hobbit.

I am new to forums, so I will try and pluck up courage to post and see how it goes, always fancied joining a reading group, but work commitments make it difficult (round here they are usually in the daytime)

My favourite genre is Crime/Mysteries my preference being British Authors/set in the UK.

I am currently reading The Vows of Silence by Susan Hill, a Simon Serrailler Novel and am thoroughly enjoying it.

Yes Beautiful place is Burnham Overy, we are in Hunstanton about 7 miles away

Oooh Hunstanton! That brings back many happy childhood memories!! It used to be the day trip of choice from our home in landlocked Northmapton :D