Never Look Away Linwood Barclay

runner

What if Sunday was actually Monday?....what if your neighbours were really aliens?...what if your wife and family and everything you believed in was not what it seemed.....welcome to the world of Linwood Barclay. I enjoy Linwood Barclay but as someone famous once said I love babies but I couldn't eat a whole one (no offence meant!) His novels grab you from the opening sentence and lead you on a merry dance right to the final page. They are fun, they are great reads they are totally nonsense but above all they are great entertainment...and surely that is what good writing is all about? David Harwood enters an amusement park with his wife and child...his wife disappears and thereafter David's world is never the same again. You will be hooked and you will race along with David in a story that becomes increasingly bizarre as it heads like a steamroller to the somewhat predictable but enjoyable finish....I do recommend but as it says on the medicine jar...do not exceed the stated dose......

• 1 year later...

It's one of the books I've recently bought. I've read 2 and while I enjoy them they are as Runner says "Totally Nonsense", much like Simon Kernick.

• 2 months later...