The Roy Grace Novels By Peter James

Sye

Hi all,

I began reading some of Peter James' early books, which were supernatural based. However, after reading the first Roy Grace book, (crime genre), I was, and still am, totally hooked.

There have been 8 books now, with Detective Sup' Grace going through emotional torment about the dissappearence of his wife Sandy.

We are still no further forward on finding out what has actually happened to her and I wondered if any of you have been reading these books, and what your views, if any, are on the BS.

I do enjoy reading these books, and am not complaining. I just wonder if its a bit too drawn out?

Sye

Hello Sye.

Regarding your question about Sandy, I have just finished the second of the Roy Grace novels and was wondering the same thing! Perhaps it's a cunning plan by Peter James to keep the punters hooked and reading his yarns.

Edited by Ophelia

Hello Sye.

Regarding your question about Sandy, I have just finished the second of the Roy Grace novels and was wondering the same thing! Perhaps it's a cunning plan by Peter James to keep the punters hooked and reading his yarns.

Yeah, I think you're right. I enjoy reading him greatly, and to be honest, I don't see the relevance in having only half a back story for 8 novels Bah bah :rolleyes: