The Chocolate Lover's Club - Carole Matthews

Michelle

Another bookring via Bookcrossing. The title says it all, a group of friends, their lives and chocolate. Although a chocolate lover I struggled a bit with this book in places, but have to say I would LOVE to have a place like 'Chocolate Heaven' to chill out in with my friends!! I feel fatter just having read about chocolate!! I'm not sure if it left me wanting to read the next one though,

despite needing to know what has happened to Crush

If you are sure Kell, I may be persuaded to give it a go, but it would help if I knew the title..lol. Any spare copies anyone wants to lend me just to satisfy my curiousity!!:blush:

I read The Chocolate Lovers Club about 2 years ago on holiday,and I wasn't that impressed with it. Bearing in mind I was on holiday and wasn't really looking for anything to deep,it stil didn't really take my fancy. Don't get me wrong it was ok but i have to disagree with what someone said earlier in the thread,I didn't really find the situations in the book believable.

• 1 month later...

i've just finished reading this book last night and i only started reading it the night before and i was pleasantly surprised. I really enjoyed reading it and i'm looking forward to the follow up book the chocolate lovers diet.

:D :eek2: :lol::D

• 2 weeks later...

i've now finished the chocolate lovers diet which is a follow on to the chocolate lovers club.

But what i would like to know is if anyone knows whether theres going to be a third book, the way that book 2 has finished has left plenty of room for a 3rd book and also some unfinished business.

i really enjoyed these books (especially as I'm a chocoholic) and i hope that carole is writing book 3 as i type.

come on carole get writing :);)

• 1 month later...