Me in a nutshell

Isandriena

I just thought it was about time I introduced myself. My name is Emma. I am 20, engaged and living in a flat with my fiancé. I study childcare at University because I adore children. I enjoying reading books, watching movies at home and the cinema. I like to play xbox games sometimes and I also love Sims 3 and especially World of Warcraft which is where my unusual username has appeared from. I enjoy mostly crime thrillers and vampire books but I am open to any suggestions. I have read 20 books so far this year, 18 of which have been since the end of April when I purchased the love of my life, my iPad. :)

Hello and welcome. :)

Did anyone else immediately think of the Austin Powers nutshell scene when they read the title of this thread? I had to go and look up the exact quote:

Vanessa says to him 'that's you in a nutshell' and Austin says (with accompanying actions) 'No, this is me in a nutshell: "Help! I'm in a nutshell! How did I get into this bloody great big nutshell? What kind of shell has a nut like this?" :giggle2: It's probably funnier to watch...