Standing Ground by Kay Danes

paun

This was a very interesting and informative but disturbing story of Australian man and wife wrongly imprisoned in Laos and of the tortures and inhuman things being done in this country. it made me very angry to read this and I have experience with these people so I know it is true story.

I do not understand what you mean. I did not write book and I do not know people who wrote book and I never met them, if this is what you mean. I signed up for forum long time ago but then did not have internet after that. I only get internet on Sunday and this is why I did not write before.

I do not understand what you mean. I did not write book and I do not know people who wrote book and I never met them, if this is what you mean. I signed up for forum long time ago but then did not have internet after that. I only get internet on Sunday and this is why I did not write before.

We have a history of people making just one post, to tell us about a wonderful book, and it turns out they're either the author or the publisher. we therefore like to check, to give that person a chance to be up front about their connection.