Hot Guys Who Read?

frankie

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm married to a Hot Guy Who Doesn't Read Books, but I'm bringing up a Very Cute Little Guy Who Loves Books. And my Hot Hubby Who Doesn't Read Books DOES read to my Very Cute Little Guy Who Loves Books. ;)

And here they are...

190910encyclopedia3.jpg

Actually, I've just submitted my guys to the site... ;)

I found a few of the guys on the site quite hot. I like that they're regular guys rather than celebs. There's a "guy next door" appeal to many of them that's rather nice and it's refreshing to see something focusing on that rather than on shirtless movie stars etc for a change. :)

Thanks for the link, Frankie!! I'm always up for some ogling ;) Plenty of good looking guys there, too.

A blog dedicated to hot guys reading - who knew?!

Oh, and did you notice the entry from 2 January? He has a MN shirt on! :D

I found a few of the guys on the site quite hot. I like that they're regular guys rather than celebs. There's a "guy next door" appeal to many of them that's rather nice and it's refreshing to see something focusing on that rather than on shirtless movie stars etc for a change. :)

I agree, Kell. I wouldn't want to see movie star types there. There's something much hotter about regular guys reading. :)

I definitely think we should all send in pics of hotties reading though (and for those members here who are male, send in pics of yourselves!). It would be so cool to see some names we recognise on there. ;)

Apart from the Neil Gaiman pic - it's stated on the website that they don't "do" celeb pics, but the Gaiman pic was sent in by his wife and it was put up to mark their one month "anniversary"