Raven Hart - The Vampire's Secret

Michelle

This is book two in the series, following on from The Vampire's Seduction, and is published March 27th 2007.

When you've read, and loved a book, picking up the next in the series can feel like a risky endeavour. On the one hand, you want to get back to the characters, settings and storylines that you enjoyed before, but on the other, what if it doesn't live up to expectations?

The Vampire's Secret didn't just meet my expectations, but it surpassed them.. I loved this book! One of the advantages of a sequel is that you already know the main characters, so the author can concentrate straight away on developing them, and exploring their relationships, and this is one of the aspects I loved. I found myself caught up in their loves and conflicts, and there's a change in William at one point, that is captured so well.

The supporting characters are also well developed, to the point where they seem to mean as much as the main ones.. and there are some new ones introduced as well.

There's more of everything in this book, but we warned, that also includes the sex. However, it's part of the story, and it fits, rather than distracting. If it's going to continue like this, I can't wait for book three!

• 1 year later...