Lady Macbeth's Books 2011

ladymacbeth

Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy Lady M :balloons: .. sorry to hear that you all went through such a frightening time .. hope baby's continuing to go from strength to strength. Goodness, you won't have time to read now .. will you?Hugs and kisses x

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I have only read 2.5 books since my bub was born 11 weeks ago. Next year will likely be a very slow reading year.

But my baby is looking the picture of health. He had his nasogastric tube out after 8 weeks and by that stage had strengthened enough to swallow without everything going down the wrong hole. He is still pretty difficult to feed as any fast flow overwhelms him but he is otherwise such an easy baby. Love him.

I'm glad to hear he is slowly improving, ladymacbeth :friends0:

My son only ever stopped crying when he was being held, it was impossible to put him down for months - but I read lots of books while I was holding him, him in one arm and book in the other hand, so we were both enjoying life and happy!