Land lines or cell phones

Katrina1968

Cell phones or land lines?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

Like others I prefer to use the landline for important calls, business etc. Occasionally for calling friends, but a lot of the time I text. I still like to know the 'real phone' is there as a back up :giggle2:

Have not used a landline for a while now as our house does not have one, I think because most of the family in the house are on contract phones that there is no need to waste money on landlines.

• 2 weeks later...

I voted for Cell phone, as I prefer cell phone as is pretty much got everything, camera, music player, games etc. However I like landline for long conversations to my nan. But I don't really like talking on the phone, so every chance I get I try and talk to someone in person, text or email them.

I have a house phone and a mobile, mostly I use my mobile as it is on contract, the only time we use the house phone is for 08 numbers, that is why we had one put in, as they are expensive on mobiles and obviously these are added onto my monthly mobile bill. My son is also on contract, by my hubby has pay as you go, as he hardly uses it.