Lemon Meringue Cake

Zumii

So all I've been doing for the last 2 months is work, work & more work. Then I get an email to say that we're having a few social hours during work time to chat with our new manager & have some fun ... & if we fancy it we can a bit of a bake off. Well any excuse for cake suits me lol.

I decided to try & bake something I've never tried before.

LMC%20-%201.jpgLMC%20-%202.jpgLMC%20-%203.jpg

The filling in the middle of the layers will be a sweet-ish cheese cake styled mix. With it being meringue though I won't fill it until I get to work. I just hope it tastes nice :blush:

Goodness, do we get a ladder to climb up it, it's huge! It's gonna take a lot of coffee and chinwags to get through though ........ I volunteer myself for the job! :smile2::giggle2:

Such a shame you didn't win, but well done on the shopping vouchers! :D

Some little cup cakes won. The head of the company just picked a cake at random I think lol. Still it was good fun & the vouchers will always come in handy.

I'm just happy my cake turned out ok & I left with an empty plate. A few even went up for seconds :giggle2: .