Looking for books full of love !

Hi everyone !!!!

I'm reading "Vanity Fair" for the moment but I'm already thinking about the next one I'll read :)

I'd like to read a story full of romance, with people desperatly in loovveee ^^

I've already read Gone with the wind, Jane Austen's books, Jane Eyre, etc.

So if you have ANY suggestions, please let me know :)

Thank yoooouuuu :)

Oooh I love this thread.

I like romance but not if it's one dimensional- there has to a be a good story in the book too. Most of the books I read have some romantic element in them but it's not always the central story.

I have just finished the Hunger Games trilogy and the female lead character Katniss was basically torn between two guys. I wouldn't say they were desperately in love though.

The Bronze Horseman had rave reviews from my friends but I thought it was good but not great.

To be honest if what I really want is just romance I will check out the teen girl section like Twilight, Evermore, Evernight etc. But they are all supernatural.

Can't think of any others I have read recently . Will put my thinking cap on and get back to you.

If Only It Were True by Marc Levy. This is a fantastic little book about a woman who is in a coma, who wakes up to find the while her body is in hospital across town, she is a ghost who no-one can see. She hangs out in her old apartment until a new guy moves in and low and behold he can see her. Cue romance.

I read this book a few years ago and found it quick, uplifting and very very sweet.

Oh ! I didn't know that The Time Travellers Wife was a book !! ^^ I've only seen the film :/

Should I read it or is it more or less the same than the film?

Thanks for all of your suggestions !! I'm gonne look on the internet which one interests me the most ^^

Oh ! I didn't know that The Time Travellers Wife was a book !! ^^ I've only seen the film :/

Should I read it or is it more or less the same than the film?

The book has more depth and 'colour' if that makes sense. I thought the film was great, but the book I would thoroughly recommend. :)

Time Travellers Wife was the first book that came to my mind as well. Also Lorna Doone by R.D. Blackmoore is a great read.

Glad your enjoying Vanity Fair I really liked it as well in fact I recently bought a copy from the chartiy shop with the intention of re reading it when I've scaled down my book mountain.