Ice Cream

pickle

I am looking to make some ice cream for a family dinner this weekend, I have an ice cream maker one of those ones which live in the freezer but you take out and fit the mechanised top to, so I am after some nice recipes.

This isn't an icecream maker recipe but maybe it could be adapted? It's very simple to make and very yummy.

1. Beat 4 egg whites until stiff

2. Beat 4 egg yolks. Add 6 tablespoons sugar and flavouring of choice and beat again until thick and creamy

3. Beat 300ml (1/2 pint ) cream until thick.

Fold three mixtures together and freeze in container with lid on. Ready in 4 hours.

You can add fruit, chocolate chips, rum and raisins, whatever you like.

• 3 weeks later...

This isn't an icecream maker recipe but maybe it could be adapted? It's very simple to make and very yummy.

1. Beat 4 egg whites until stiff

2. Beat 4 egg yolks. Add 6 tablespoons sugar and flavouring of choice and beat again until thick and creamy

3. Beat 300ml (1/2 pint ) cream until thick.

Fold three mixtures together and freeze in container with lid on. Ready in 4 hours.

You can add fruit, chocolate chips, rum and raisins, whatever you like.

I user this recipe all the time and I change the cream for a dairy free cream and it is still very yummy. I highly recommend it :lol: it is also quick to make.