Hello :)

kezlehan

Hi everyone. Quick introduction. My name is Kerry, 18 years old, live in the UK. Play the drums, love to listen to music (if anyone has last.fm feel free to add me: http://www.last.fm/user/kezlehan ), love to read, love to play the PS3, and *blushes* love to work. Bit of a workaholic at the moment, which doesn't leave much time for anything else.

Anyway, that's it for now. Want to know anything, feel free to ask. I hope to spend as much time as possible here, as I'm just getting back into reading after quite a break. Currently enjoying The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, with Cell by Stephen King being my next read.

Bye for now :D

Thanks for the welcomes :)

Actually, I hate my job! :P But I love the people. I work in a hotel, pretty much helping out in nearly every department, which sucks. I work roughly 35 hours per week, and as it's quite a physical job, I'm permanantly tired. But it pays. I just hate having to run around all the time. I get the crappy jobs that no one else wants to do. But the people I work with are ace, so that kind of makes up for the job being so rubbish. At the moment, I'm so used to working so much, that on my days off, I don't know what do with myself! And even on my days off, if they need me, I go in. Which is stupid on my part, but I have a laugh at the same time, so can't stay away! Pity I don't get the recognition I feel I deserve :(

Anyway, thanks again for the welcomes :) I'm planning on really knuckling down and getting some reading done, in fact I just purchased 2 more today. The Da Vinci Code, and The Host (Sorry, I have to say I'm a bit of a Twilight fan. Not OTT, but I do like it. So thought I'd check out the author's other books).

Expect to see more of me!