The Last Film You Saw

Chrissy

Black Swan yesterday. Such an odd, yet fantastic film. Thoroughly enjoyed it. And now I can't get Tchaikovsky out of my head...

Dum, de-de-de-de-dum, de-dum, de-dum, de-de-de-de-de-dum. :rolleyes:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Kings Speech

I recently saw this and loved it. Hope it sweeps the board at the Oscars!

Watched The Social Network tonight. Not bad at all. Have to say, Justin Timberlake is shaping up to be a fairy good actor too - I hope to see more of him in films in the future. :)

I saw True Grit again today. Third time's a charm! :giggle: I know I should've seen something else that's up for an Oscar that I haven't seen yet, but I couldn't help myself.

Before now and the 27th I still need to see Winter's Bone, 127 Hours, Black Swan and Social Network. Oh, and I really want to see Biutiful! Man, I don't know about this...

Well, I'm sorry to say that I didn't think much of Twilight. Or Robert Pattinson in Twilight.

I watched Hot Fuzz again and now I'm watching Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. I've been trying to watch this movie for literally months, but I only seem to get through 10 minutes here and there. That's probably why I'm not enjoying it very much.

Well, I'm sorry to say that I didn't think much of Twilight. Or Robert Pattinson in Twilight.

I watched Hot Fuzz again and now I'm watching Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. I've been trying to watch this movie for literally months, but I only seem to get through 10 minutes here and there. That's probably why I'm not enjoying it very much.

You know my feelings on Twilight (its not for everyone :D), I love 'Hot Fuzz' and I saw 'Cat on a Hot Tin Roof' years ago, I would probably get it more now, I hope it improves for you hen :)

'Howl's Moving Castle' :)

Weave, there were things in the plot that I just couldn't understand. I don't mind suspending my disbelief, but this was just asking too much. giggle.gif Having said that, I'll probably watch the other movies when they eventually show up on TV, just so I know how the rest of the story goes.

Ooh, Howl's Moving Castle was also on TV recently. I recorded it (although I've seen it before) and can't wait to watch it again now that I've finally read the book. :)

Weave, there were things in the plot that I just couldn't understand. I don't mind suspending my disbelief, but this was just asking too much. giggle.gif Having said that, I'll probably watch the other movies when they eventually show up on TV, just so I know how the rest of the story goes.

Ooh, Howl's Moving Castle was also on TV recently. I recorded it (although I've seen it before) and can't wait to watch it again now that I've finally read the book. :)

I enjoyed 'Twilight' but 'New Moon' and 'Eclipse' are loads better :) I love the book of 'Howl's Moving Castle', its very quirky :)

Don't you mean 'Young Fronkenstein'? :wink::lol:

:lol: I did nearly write that and then thought I would get carried away trying to do phonetically...such a brilliant film though, I always sing Putting on the Ritz as the film version now

:lol: I did nearly write that and then thought I would get carried away trying to do phonetically...such a brilliant film though, I always sing Putting on the Ritz as the film version now

My lasting memory of that film will always be Gene Hackman as the blind man :lol:

I watched Young Frankenstein last night a brilliant film, made me laugh out loud in so many places :D

Don't you mean 'Young Fronkenstein'? :wink::lol:

My lasting memory of that film will always be Gene Hackman as the blind man :lol:

So many brilliant, brilliant aspects to the film. "Damn those eyes!", " Taffeta Darling, taffetta!", and " Oh, sweet mystery of life at last I've found you!" :D

Ah, Fronkensteen and Eye-gor. What a brilliant movie; I definitely need to watch it again!

I had a blast from my past last night and watched the movie version of The Baby-Sitters Club. Cute.

The night before that I watched Gilda, mostly because of that scene from The Shawshank Redemption when the prisoners go wild over Rita Hayworth doing the hair toss. :giggle: I now finally know what the rest of the story is about.