Hello

Scoopalicious

Hello!

I'm Scoopalicious, Scoop for short, and I'm a bookahollic. So much so in fact that I actually think I have a problem - although in all honesty I don't personally see it as a problem, after all there are worse problems to have - but either way I can't stop buying books. My to-be-read pile is currently sitting at over 200 books and that's not including all the ones I want to re-read! And then of course there's the 'I'll just pop into the library in my lunch hour to while away a bit of the time' moments that no matter how hard I try, always end up with me leaving with yet more books. But then again who can pass up free books, even if they are borrowed?!

Although I'm a fairly prolific blogger I've been looking for a book related message board for a while now and after Googling the various different terms came across half a dozen active ones, however on closer inspection the Book Club Forum jumped out at me as being a good place to come to talk about everything, not just books, so hence my reason for signing up.

Anyway, that's about me in a nutshell! Hopefully I'll see you around the board. Ciao!

Hello!

My to-be-read pile is currently sitting at over 200 books and that's not including all the ones I want to re-read!

Hello and welcome! :D

Only 200 hundred, huh? Don't worry. You don't have a problem...yet. Just don't catch up to me and you should be okay. :(

Aww! Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I'm thinking my to-be-read pile probably will grow rather than get any smaller, not only because of recommendations etc. but after only being on here for a day I'm already coming to realise that the Book Club Forum may well become a bit of an addiction in itself. There are so many different boards and established threads to look at I can see myself spending rather a lot of time here! I may have to limit myself because otherwise not only will I not get any reading done, but I won't get anything else done either!

Welcome on board Scoopalicious :D

So much so in fact that I actually think I have a problem - although in all honesty I don't personally see it as a problem, after all there are worse problems to have - but either way I can't stop buying books. My to-be-read pile is currently sitting at over 200 books and that's not including all the ones I want to re-read!

I have a feeling you'll fit right in here with all the other booklovers and obsessed book buyers on here :( You've certainly come to the right place. Although I must warn you, you're TBR pile will only grow and grow because of all the great recommendations you'll get in here :D

I noticed you in the Gilmore threads, nice to have you join us fans :lol:

• 4 weeks later...