Stephen White

Privileged Information

Sue Grafton

A is for Alibi

Tess Gerritsen

Keeping the Dead Read - May/June

The Killing Place

There are some others I'd like to read too from authors such as:

Chris Mooney, Dan Brown, Ian Rankin, James Patterson, P J Tracy & Tami Hoag. Plus I have An Inspector Calls: and Other Plays to read at some point too :blush:

Edited by Zumii

I did it at school too & still have an hardback version at my parents house, but it has annotations in it so I brought a new copy. I've never seen it acted out, although I would love to at some point. I always found the story intriguing & I can't wait to re-read it.

I have an annotated copy of animal farm somewhere too :blush:

Oh I just thought Andrea, I managed to pick up the 3 Dean Koontz books for a fiver from The Works. Sometimes it does take a good shuffle around to find books in those stores & sometimes you might have to move 5 copies before you find one in a nice condition :), but if you have one close maybe have a peek in :).

Some of the authors on my list I've tried before & then realised the books are part of a series so I need to go back & start from the beginning. Others I've spotted when out & about, read the blurb & thought "I'll add it to the list" lol. I've got a terrible habit of of noting down authors & isbn's in my phone when I'm out window shopping. It's not really a bad thing .. although my bank balance might not quite agree with that statement :). Oh and then there are friends recommendations & of course Amazon never leaves me alone ... "50% of crime, 30% off new releases" ... "

Oh I just thought Andrea, I managed to pick up the 3 Dean Koontz books for a fiver from The Works. Sometimes it does take a good shuffle around to find books in those stores & sometimes you might have to move 5 copies before you find one in a nice condition :blush:, but if you have one close maybe have a peek in :).

Ooh that sounds good! I'm not sure if I know the store you mention, but I think I know the type of store you mean. And I think there are a few of them round here. Thanks for the tip.

Just finished M J Rose - The Halo Effect.

I found it refreshing that the lead character wasn't FBI, part of a special analysis team, anthropologist, profiler or the usual sorts of heroine we find in most crime novels. Dr Morgan Snow is a sex therapist & the book gives insight into her mental turmoil & moral dilemma(s) that she faces due to her profession, childhood & relationships. The story follows Dr Snow & one of her troubled patients Cleo Thane, a prostitute of high stature, with an established business in her trade with a high rolling client

I've decided to have a go at blogging my reads here but at the moment it's looking quite sparse, so I better get my reading hat on :irked:

I think I've got the layout how I like it, but I may end up fiddling some more with it :D.