Big Brother 2010

Michelle

I've been watching some of the previous episodes last weekend, my friend is totally UK BB obsessed and she has the episodes and let me watch. I'm quite liking it. My favorites are Corinne, Ben, John James (although he needs to learn a few lessons about when to just shut up). Iffy is totally invisible, and I really dislike Shabby and therefore their whole group of girls. She should've gone and not Rachael.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't like Corin initially, but she has really grown on me. I think that she is a really sweet and genuine person. Josie is awesome, she really knows how to lighten the mood. I am thinking (and hoping) that Govan goes this week.

Me too. I thought Corin was your typical BB fame hungry contestant but she's really down to earth and lovely. I was glad Rachel gave her a good day.

Josie's also one of my favourites and has been since she girated on the stairs as she was about to enter the house :D She seems like you're average nice girl on the street but won't let people walk over her. I love her accent!

Dave's a bit of a non-entity for me. He doesn't really add or take anything away from the show, so I think he may survive a wee bit longer. Not too much mind you!

Govan on the other hand, just doesn't know when to shut his mouth and I think this will be his downfall.

Me too. I thought Corin was your typical BB fame hungry contestant but she's really down to earth and lovely. I was glad Rachel gave her a good day.

I've liked Corin since the first time I saw her. Although I do agree that you'd think that she might be in just to get famous and pull a Katie Price. But she's such a lovely and warm character and she makes me laugh all the time! Only problem I have with her is that half the time I don't understand what she's saying, she has a really strong accent and speaks so fast :D

Govan is such a drama queen, he likes talking about people behind their back and all that. But I do like him for being so emotional when Rachael was kicked out, it means that he cares about people, too.

I haven't watched any episodes since last Sunday and I'm aching to see further episodes :irked:

I've liked Corin since the first time I saw her. Although I do agree that you'd think that she might be in just to get famous and pull a Katie Price. But she's such a lovely and warm character and she makes me laugh all the time! Only problem I have with her is that half the time I don't understand what she's saying, she has a really strong accent and speaks so fast :D

Govan is such a drama queen, he likes talking about people behind their back and all that. But I do like him for being so emotional when Rachael was kicked out, it means that he cares about people, too.

I haven't watched any episodes since last Sunday and I'm aching to see further episodes :irked:

Believe me this woman has a 'stage face' when you see her chatting on the live feed when she thinks shes not on camera she is totally different. Then she turns it on when she's the main attraction like a Butlins Redcoat.

She's very false imo. She has a game plan and she knows exactly what she's doing.

I think Josie should win it she's the same 24/7 warts an all, whether people like it or not.

Believe me this woman has a 'stage face' when you see her chatting on the live feed when she thinks shes not on camera she is totally different. Then she turns it on when she's the main attraction like a Butlins Redcoat.

She's very false imo. She has a game plan and she knows exactly what she's doing.

Do you have live feed? I have no such perks so I'll only have the few episodes I've seen to rely on, and my intuition about people. I could be wrong of course, but so far she's given me nothing to doubt her authenticity. It would suck huge ass if I were to find out she fakes it.

Do you have live feed? I have no such perks so I'll only have the few episodes I've seen to rely on, and my intuition about people. I could be wrong of course, but so far she's given me nothing to doubt her authenticity. It would suck huge ass if I were to find out she fakes it.

Yea I've got it on my PC I keep it on in the background not the kind of thing you watch intently it can get quite boring!

The highlights shows have been heavily edited and makes you form a picture of a person that quite often is not true, because you will see perhaps a 5 mins outburst from a 24 hour day which in the great scheme of things didnt really matter, but its made a huge deal on the HL show.

Apart from Shabby she really is a:censored::D

Yea I've got it on my PC I keep it on in the background not the kind of thing you watch intently it can get quite boring!

The highlights shows have been heavily edited and makes you form a picture of a person that quite often is not true, because you will see perhaps a 5 mins outburst from a 24 hour day which in the great scheme of things didnt really matter, but its made a huge deal on the HL show.

Apart from Shabby she really is a:censored::irked:

I know the shows are edited and only if you watch live feed can you really get an insight as to what the people are really like. I've had live feed on the Finnish BBs and it does make a difference. If the producers want to portray someone in a certain light they are sometimes able to do it with editing.

Argh I really wish I could watch the show :D

I dont think I have ever seen a more emotionally immature adult than Shabby, she is doing her own head in. Big divide starting to form because she had a go at Chaimoe for having the audacity to hug other people in the house.

What?? I mean, I agree with you on your thoughts on Shabby, but I haven't seen that episode yet. I've just watched episode 13 which was day 12 I guess, and Ben put another leg in his mouth saying Shabby seemed pleased to hear John James and Josie were having a go at each other and he might be leaving. What are your thoughts on the situation and Ben vs Shabby in general?

Personally, I like Ben. He just has a habit of making very clever and incisive remarks about people, and then the news of what he's said spread and the person who was analyzed is so uncertain about themselves that they can't stop for one minute to think if he might actually have some truth in the things he says. He always ends up getting a bollocking and apologizing. Some of them are now disliking Marion as well, because he's on Ben's side.

Goodness I hate Shabby. JCW, like you said, she's really immature and way too out there on her egotistical cruise, I thought she's like 20, tops.

Josie and John James seem to be getting on very well from i've seen Frankie, they've been sharing a bed :D

Shabby is getting more and more nervous that her little group of people she has influence over is getting broken up, she seems baffled as to why Govan was evicted and I heard her saying she thinks that she must be one of the most popular people in the house :confused:

I like Ben too, when he first went in I instantly disliked him just based on his persona, but he seems a nice laid back if slightly naive person..which is a rarity in that show.

If you dislike Shabby she wont be going up in your estimation after what happened today :D

Big Brother agreed to give them all cigarettes, but for a price. Each person had one of their posessions taken in exchange. They took Shabby's hat, to say she freaked out would be an understatement:lol:

Josie and John James seem to be getting on very well from i've seen Frankie, they've been sharing a bed

Ooooh!! I have something to look forward to! They'd make a cute couple :D

Shabby is getting more and more nervous that her little group of people she has influence over is getting broken up, she seems baffled as to why Govan was evicted and I heard her saying she thinks that she must be one of the most popular people in the house

She must've started getting nervous when Iffy told her and C-woman (don't know how to spell her name) that she was bored of their stuff sometimes. It was really nice to see Iffy in the diary room, telling BB that she's not used to people who have tantrums. It seems like she's the smartest of the bunch. Of course Shabby wouldn't even try and understand where Iffy was coming from while C was okaying the situation. Shabby must've then realised she doesn't have power over Iffy.

Shabby really said she thinks she must be one of the most popular people in the house? :doh: Well it's nice to be a bit delusional, reality's a bitch sometimes :lol:

BTW, Shabby and Gowan were discussing nominations in code ("do you like pasta"?) and later on they were talking about who Ben had nominated. Now, so far nothing's been done, but should the not be punished?? Bloody hell if they're not. :D

I like Ben too, when he first went in I instantly disliked him just based on his persona, but he seems a nice laid back if slightly naive person..which is a rarity in that show.

Me too, when I first saw him in the first real episode I couldn't see what my friend saw in him and I thought he's just stand offish, but the next episode I liked him better and better and now I could just listen to him all day... :confused:

If you dislike Shabby she wont be going up in your estimation after what happened today

Big Brother agreed to give them all cigarettes, but for a price. Each person had one of their posessions taken in exchange. They took Shabby's hat, to say she freaked out would be an understatement

What a horrid thing to do to a person!!! :lol: Oh my. It's really funny how much I hate her and yet how much fun I have watching her and hating her.

BTW, doesn't Shabby know the 'Tree' is not supposed to be nice to talk to? Doesn't she know it's got a cheeky mouth and will call everyone names? She was getting so offensive when the Tree was talking to her, even after she'd failed her task on purpose. What do you expect!?!

Edit: I've just watched further and they did get punished, but I was hoping for a bigger punishment, like them being up for eviction. It was really annoying watching Shabby and John James going all "noo noo", like they hadn't done anything.

Edit: As a fan of Ben, I'm sooo annoyed that others talk about nominations, and about who Ben might've nominated, in secret, and yet again Ben's called out and the shite hits the fan and he gets a bollockking.

Edited by frankie

C woman :D Call her Kiva that seems to be the shortcut most are taking, altho where that V comes from I dont know!

I'm starting to think Josie's whole 'John James is to good looking for the likes of me' attitude is a bit of a game plan to get the 'ordinary female viewer' rooting for her. Latest 'episode has just started and she's laying it on a bit thick, she's hardly a troll imo she's one of the most attractive in there!

C woman :D Call her Kiva that seems to be the shortcut most are taking, altho where that V comes from I dont know!

No I won't, because coincidentally 'kiva' is a word in Finnish and it means 'nice' :confused:

I'm starting to think Josie's whole 'John James is to good looking for the likes of me' attitude is a bit of a game plan to get the 'ordinary female viewer' rooting for her. Latest 'episode has just started and she's laying it on a bit thick, she's hardly a troll imo she's one of the most attractive in there!

I've actually started to think a bit on the same lines as you, although I haven't gone as far as to think it's a game plan. Just a plan to make her seem more attractive to JJ :D