Big Brother 2010

Michelle

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well......Kat, Lexie and I were chatting on Twitter and are all watching it. I think it's going to be a fab series, with it being the last one ever. I can't wait to see which favourite house mates come back, how evil BB will be and I'm loving the Tree of Temptation!

Oh and the house looks gorgeous this year. :D

I have to admit it did make me laugh when they showed the tree of temptation is now a chest of drawers, thought that was very clever! Not sure what to make of the housemates yet, I think it'll take a few days for the true personalities to come out, but I'm thinking they are going to be brutal with the tasks this year because it's the last, and it's bound to be hilarious :D

Edited by lexiepiper

I watched the opening show last night but missed it tonight, love the tree of temptation ending up "in this s**thole" that made me laugh and also Marcus going in dressed as a mole. Me thinks BB will be a tad evil seeing as it's the last one :)

I know I don't live in the UK, but the US version of Big Brother is starting here on 8 July and I'm excited :). It's the only 'reality' show I really watch so I look forward to it just to see something different.

I didn't bother with last night's but wish I had because I love the tree :) I'll have to watch tonight just to catch up.

This series really looks like its going to be awesome, the tree is back on form giving orders to the mole last night, putting that thing in there is the best thing they ever did, I love when Nicola T said to it 'you cheeky tree' :lol:

I think they go out of the house today and go on some kind of rollercoaster, thats the impression I got from the tiny clip last night anyway.

We didn't watch last year as it was boring. This year looks a lot better! I like how the tree of temptation is always telling poor moley to p**s off :) I like the mole though, I really hope that he gets to stay in the house. I really don't like the Beyonce wannabe and I'm not too keen on sunshine.

I quite like Josie - she's funny and has no airs or graces; the same goes for Mario. Govan and Rachel are going to turn into MAJOR b^tches I think. They've already started. Sunshine is annoying but I hate bitchiness far more than annoy (I spent 7 years in an all girls school!).

Does anyone else think Sunshine looks like Blossom?

I quite like Josie - she's funny and has no airs or graces; the same goes for Mario. Govan and Rachel are going to turn into MAJOR b^tches I think. They've already started. Sunshine is annoying but I hate bitchiness far more than annoy (I spent 7 years in an all girls school!).

Does anyone else think Sunshine looks like Blossom?

Yea she does look like Blossom. She fancies herself as a bit of a lady gaga lookalike though I think.

Its not a popular opinion but I am not liking Mario, I find his obsession with Ben creepy.

But then again the annoying ones and the weird ones are what make it good TV imo, I hope this year people dont vote them out and we end up watching hollyoaks cast rejects posing in their designer sunglasses for 2 months like we usually do.

Its not a popular opinion but I am not liking Mario, I find his obsession with Ben creepy.

Mario does mention his crush on Ben quite a bit. Last night, he casually put his arm around Ben's shoulders (I couldn't see any need for it - like a "you're a good mate" hug or something - as they were talking to someone else) and Ben stepped away. Any girl who's been to a pub can tell you that's a blatant you're not my type move. :blush:

Mario does mention his crush on Ben quite a bit. Last night, he casually put his arm around Ben's shoulders (I couldn't see any need for it - like a "you're a good mate" hug or something - as they were talking to someone else) and Ben stepped away. Any girl who's been to a pub can tell you that's a blatant you're not my type move. :)

I just get the feeling that given half the chance and if Ben had one to many to drink Mario would be all over him.

Its starting to remind me of what happened a few seasons ago between Anthony and Craig. I think Ben could be lead into drunkenly doing something he will forever regret as he is not as alpha male as Anthony was and wouldnt tell him to :blush: off

It's just plain wrong.

I just get the feeling that given half the chance and if Ben had one to many to drink Mario would be all over him.

Its starting to remind me of what happened a few seasons ago between Anthony and Craig. I think Ben could be lead into drunkenly doing something he will forever regret as he is not as alpha male as Anthony was and wouldnt tell him to :blush: off

It's just plain wrong.

I did have a flash of those two when Mario put his arm around him. Craig's behaviour made my skin crawl. I hope Mario doesn't turn out to be like Craig as I quite like him at the moment.

I thought perhaps Ben pulling away would be the hint Mario would pick up on that he doesn't have a chance.

JJ has really got Rachel's number. I think she was a bit upset last night that he doesn't fancy her back.

I did have a flash of those two when Mario put his arm around him. Craig's behaviour made my skin crawl. I hope Mario doesn't turn out to be like Craig as I quite like him at the moment.

I thought perhaps Ben pulling away would be the hint Mario would pick up on that he doesn't have a chance.

JJ has really got Rachel's number. I think she was a bit upset last night that he doesn't fancy her back.

I've seen highlights of JJ having an absolute historic rant about that :blush: it was brilliant I think it might be on tonights show, they used the bleep about every 4 seconds

Rachel just cant handle the fact that nobody finds her drop dead gorgeous, probably the first time in her adult life she's been rejected, there's a little part of me that is quite pleased by that:lol:

Did the right person go last night?

At the time yea I think she did. But now it's time for Shabby to go I think. What you saw on the highlight show tonight I saw live and it was even more cringeworthy.

This morning (i've been watching it live) she was still going on about it.

Epic argument between Josie and John James earlier, she had him actually crying ;)

I think I love Josie a little bit.

She is a very strong, but very funny and intelligent woman. She's my favourite to win it so far.

Corrin (my 2nd fav) comes across as a really nice person but she's grating on me a bit, there is such a thing as being too nice. She's like a Butlins Redcoat on Valium.

The 'men' in there are all whiny and pathetic. With the exception of Steve, who deserves respect for what he has done but is just plain boring.