Big Brother 2010

Michelle

I'm watching the day after Gowan was gone and I can't believe people are being so awful to Sunshine about her crisps! She's a vegan and gets these special kinds of foods she can eat, and apparently she was sharing her pizza and then Josie went off and told her to share her chips as well. The poor girl wanted to wait till the next day when she could have bread with the chips and then share but no that's not alright in the house of the three evil bullies. Like they would've shared theirs. Argh! Sunshine's not my favorite person, she rubs me the wrong way a lot of the time but I'm on her side about Crispgate.

Edit: Thinking over, this must be about more than just the crisps, it's about class differences? Everyone thinks Sunshine's a spoiled brat. I can't believe some of the things Nathan's saying, he's never been a favorite of mine and now he plummeting even further down.

Edited by frankie

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching the day after Gowan was gone and I can't believe people are being so awful to Sunshine about her crisps! She's a vegan and gets these special kinds of foods she can eat, and apparently she was sharing her pizza and then Josie went off and told her to share her chips as well. The poor girl wanted to wait till the next day when she could have bread with the chips and then share but no that's not alright in the house of the three evil bullies. Like they would've shared theirs. Argh! Sunshine's not my favorite person, she rubs me the wrong way a lot of the time but I'm on her side about Crispgate.

I quite liked Josie at first but she's starting to slip in my estimation.

First off with the whole crisp saga and making a deal that Sunshine didn't want to share. Now she's starting to remind me of a colleague who, although she can be nice, I don't trust as she's great at putting herself in the centre of attention and promoting herself to the detriment of others, whilst appearing humble.

I think Josie's a bit more intelligent and conniving (not in a horrible sense - in that she can make the best of a situation) than she appears. And I don't blame her for it but I go off her a little bit more each time I see my colleague's traits come out in her.

I quite liked Josie at first but she's starting to slip in my estimation.

First off with the whole crisp saga and making a deal that Sunshine didn't want to share. Now she's starting to remind me of a colleague who, although she can be nice, I don't trust as she's great at putting herself in the centre of attention and promoting herself to the detriment of others, whilst appearing humble.

I think Josie's a bit more intelligent and conniving (not in a horrible sense - in that she can make the best of a situation) than she appears. And I don't blame her for it but I go off her a little bit more each time I see my colleague's traits come out in her.

I agree with you. I mean, she tells Sunshine to share the crisps, and when the whole thing escalates to this huge deal she says that she didn't even want them for herself, she was just thinking others would enjoy them. Well if others want them, they can speak for themselves. Josie started the whole thing but managed to stay in the background when the three wicked witches attacked Sunshine. I don't think she necessarily planned it that way, but it was definitely convenient that she wasn't accused of anything.

I had to laugh at the cheek of Ben getting someone else to do his punishment. OK it was his decision to give up, and Dave could've done the same, but there's no way I could've wimped out of it, let alone face everyone else.

Mario's hissy fits at Ben are getting to be annoying now. They're not showing him in a very good light.

In a way I respected Ben for sticking up to that guy, and saying he wouldn't be bullied. However, I don't think he realised how he would come over if he let someone else do it!

As for Shabby, she can be interesting, but she's also annoying, and I'm tired of her tantrums and swearing. I also get annoyed when people keep going on about leaving. Stay or go, and be done with it! lol

Oops.. I don't watch BB, do I?! :D

Great few days coming up of Big Brother Titan the 'robot' is in the house. Very impressive looking thing

Incase you're wondering there is someone inside, question is...who :(

Pamela Anderson?? I've heard rumours they're planning on getting her and she is interested :) I'd love it!!

Pamela Anderson?? I've heard rumours they're planning on getting her and she is interested :) I'd love it!!

Ooo I didnt think of that. I'm sure now they will use that robot as cover for her or some other 'cougar' to come in by the end of the week. She obviously isnt inside it the whole time, it just kinda freaked me out seeing this thing move like a human when I thought it was a robot, bit of research shows that its a proffessional dancer inside.:(

There is an extended show tomorrow, so something is happening

I've just looked on the website, and I love Titan! It looks very cool. But.. Pamela Anderson? Since when is this 'Celeb BB'?!

There have been stories surfacing over the past week saying they are going to put someone like her in, (she was actually named, but I think it will come down to money), to spice it up a little.

• 3 weeks later...